Tyson Pedro: a future LHW contender?

VanMMA

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
262f52680a209093fffd6bce3a897003

He's 6-0(2-0 in the UFC) and 25 years old. His ground game looks pretty good and he put a beating on Craig. Maybe UFC can put him up against Villante or Corey Anderson next. I believe he will go far in the division. What do you think?

Last edited:
"Tyson Pedro" is a fucking badass name lol

2 much tattoos to be considered as contender

I like the cut of his jib, promising young talent. No need to rush him either, give him someone like Villante like you said, TS.

giphy.gif

He's probably gonna go down to 185
He could afford to lose some of the gut, I understand you there, but he would be smart to stay at LHW due to the lack of depth. If he goes to MW he just gets lost in the mix, he's one win away from being a top 10 LHW. Just look at Volkan, already #8 LHW after his first fight in the UFC. That would never happen at MW.

Very promising young fighter, excited to see how he'll get on against tougher competition.

I think Villantes too soon. Hes ranked in top 15 isnt he? Bearjew was a great win but he was ranked at 30-40

I think Villantes too soon. Hes ranked in top 15 isnt he? Bearjew was a great win but he was ranked at 30-40
I get what your saying. Villante and 25/8 just came to my head because I see them as quite winnable fights for Tyson. Who do you think he should fight next?

Tyson Pedro sounds like the name of one of the fake guys you fight on the way up in a video game.

Platinum Records has had their eye on Pedro for awhile now, but we are waiting to see if he fulfills his early promise before we make a move to sign him. Some early suggestions for his rebranded nickname are "Platinum Down Under" + "Platinum Convict" + "Platinum Dingo Fucker"

Back