@Steel
Reaction score
What's your pick?
t3_62drvl

Hendo vs Shogun

What's your pick?
t3_62drvl
Hendo vs Shogun,

Being a massive Hendo fan and an anti Shogun fans fan.

I was fucking delighted with that fight, although I feel sorry for Shogun's brain.

Remember watching it live, the first five round non-title fight in the UFC. At the start of the third round the ref said "Last round", Hendo throw up two fingers and say "two more" and what a fucking statement for 5 round non-title fights in the UFC.

Shogun almost died in that fight, he survived with that inhuman chin and stiffens out Hendo on the feet midway through the fourth round which Hendo was winning - if it was anyone other than Dan Henderson they'd be packing him into a box at the end of the night - such was the force of Shogun's uppercut.

Jones/Gus.

Shogun/Hendo was sloppy

We need a poll. This is a close one

Highest level I'm thinking Jones vs Gus.

But I do get why many fans would also go for Shogun vs Hendo.

I think all these fights can be considered the greatest in their own way.
Bonnar Giffin because of the historical impact it generated throughout the ufc and MMA as a whole.
Rua and Henderson as an prime example of heart and leaving EVERYTHING you have in the octagon.
Jones vs Gustafson (Much like Gus vs DC) can be declared the greatest because these were beautiful hard fought contests at the peak of skill within the light heavyweight decision.

Thus, it is truly dependent on context and which factor you consider more "deserving" to be the greatest.

TUF
Old guys
Tall guys

I still prefer Chuck-Wand to any of these

I think all these fights can be considered the greatest in their own way.
Bonnar Giffin because of the historical impact it generated throughout the ufc and MMA as a whole.
Rua and Henderson as an prime example of heart and leaving EVERYTHING you have in the octagon.
Jones vs Gustafson (Much like Gus vs DC) can be declared the greatest because these were beautiful hard fought contests at the peak of skill within the light heavyweight decision.

Thus, it is truly dependent on context and which factor you consider more "deserving" to be the greatest.

i agree.

but then there's that couture-liddell 1 mixed in...

Hendo/Shogun

Couture/Liddel 1 is one of greatest moments/performances, but it's not an epic fight.

i agree.

but then there's that couture-liddell 1 mixed in...
Riiight... I remember it being pretty one sided with Couture mauling him for 3 rounds.

I guess it's in there for historical context. The MMA world was in chock when it happened

Riiight... I remember it being pretty one sided with Couture mauling him for 3 rounds.

I guess it's in there for historical context. The MMA world was in chock when it happened
Is chock when you're choking on Conor's cock?

Back