Joe Rogan compares Conor's power to George Foremans

latest

I love Joe, but he is a comedian.

Not directly.... He's not saying they hit the same

I think its time someone gives joe rogan the rogan talk.

Do "Freak" athletes lose to fighters that fought on short notice while BARELY winning the rematch?

The lengths Rogan haters go to acting willfully obtuse over every statement is one of the most worn out tropes on sherdog.

-Kenny Florian

I think its time someone gives joe rogan the rogan talk.

i said this in another thread a few days ago you kenny florian wannabe. but it is correct.

joe needs to get the joe talk about all the bullshit joe spews about the fighters that joe commentates on for joe's main job.

The comparison is weird and I understand that he is talking p4p. Foreman was probably the most powerful arm puncher ever. McGregor gets most of his power from timing and accuracy.

The comparison is weird and I understand that he is talking p4p. Foreman was probably the most powerful arm puncher ever. McGregor gets most of his power from timing and accuracy.
His massive, invisible lats are the power source

I never get sick of watching George lower the boom on Michael Moore to win the championship at 45 years old, my favourite moment in boxing.

Appears like shit going down...

Joe got a cut. Lol... I mean really.

10 ounce gloves, cotto, maidana, pacquiao... Marquez, chop chop Corley, zab Judah.... 42 more to go...pretty sure they had more sting with UFC gloves.

Joe is funny and knows hus shit.
But ar some point.... lol, really. ( mo dmt or aliens influenced).
Lol, shit like this,miss him off just shoot me.

Last edited:
Back