Donald Cerrone vs Khabib Nurmagomedov

I think that would be an interesting match up. I like bib... But, the fight itself would be one I'd love to watch, at 55 or 70.

Bad Matchup for Khabib. I got Cerrone.
Cerrone's cryptonite is other skilled strikers, especialy the ones that can throw on the body, Khabib is not a good striker but can still take him down and get to work, so even if I think that Cerrone would pull it offf, it is a 50-50 fight

RDA is better than Cerrone everywhere.

And this is what Khabib did to Cerrone´s dad.
tumblr_n4bmo6bzov1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

cGMmJyB.gif

ClearcutEnragedAmurstarfish.gif

Cerrone's cryptonite is other skilled strikers, especialy the ones that can throw on the body, Khabib is not a good striker but can still take him down and get to work, so even if I think that Cerrone would pull it offf, it is a 50-50 fight
{<huh}
His last 5 losses were to Masvidal, RDA, RDA, Diaz, Pettis
that's 0 wrestlers right there

EDIT: Nevermind I thought you said wrestlers lol

{<huh}
His last 5 losses were to Masvidal, RDA, RDA, Diaz, Pettis
that's 0 wrestlers right there
If Khabib gets hold of Cerrone he is going down and most likely aint coming up until the round is finished, please go and watch Khabibs fights against MJ & RDA, Khabib is a beast, that would have respect for Cerrone's standing skills and go for take downs and some GnP.

Khabib would ragdoll him. Cowboy is tough so he will survive but it will be a 50-45 for Khabib.

Do it at 170lbs

Russia vs USA

let them headline the first card FightNight in Russia.

If Khabib gets hold of Cerrone he is going down and most likely aint coming up until the round is finished, please go and watch Khabibs fights against MJ & RDA, Khabib is a beast, that would have respect for Cerrone's standing skills and go for take downs and some GnP.
Dos Anjos did got up multiple times in their fight, in fact, even Trujillo reversed Khabib a couple times
his top control is not Maia like

Khabib would ragdoll him. Cowboy is tough so he will survive but it will be a 50-45 for Khabib.
Cowboy could TKO him too, Cowboy has a great chance of beating him, he has better striking the reach and much more world class experience, but the wrestling and GnP of Khabib will always posses a tremendous problem for anyone of the elite LW's

Cerrone's kryptonite is a high ranked oppoenent

@155 I like Cerrone. Remember that the UFC has put that fight together 3 times, and Khabib backed out of all 3.... Just saying.

Cerrone is huge for 155. he'd be hard to take down, the entire match.

With that pressure from top position Khabib has, all he needs to do is put his knees on Cowboy´s liver to have him tap...

Cowboy could TKO him too, Cowboy has a great chance of beating him, he has better striking the reach and much more world class experience, but the wrestling and GnP of Khabib will always posses a tremendous problem for anyone of the elite LW's

A lot of people can TKO Khabib. But there's a reason why he is undefeated. Even dominant fighters like Silva, Aldo, Conor had losses to cans. Khabib is a smart fighter. He could have been knocked out by MJ too but he knows what to do to win and avoid getting wrecked on the feet when he is up against a good striker which a lot of fighters are as compared to himself.

Cerrone's kryptonite is a high ranked oppoenent

all of you are wrong

he doesnt deal well with pressure fighters, thats it

i love cerrone but khabib would be a tough matchup for him with his relentlessness. hell matt brown was even beating him IMO before the headkick

Khabib would murder Cowboy and i like Cowboy but let's be real at least.

Back