Video: Robbie Lawler back to sparring.

Broad Blade

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

He looks good and he was in rhythm... Seems like he will be under the tutelage of Henri Hooft... Can't wait to see Robbie back...

Been in a bunch of great fights. Entertaining and top calibre. Nice.

Good still for a few more years perhaps.

Would get destroyed by GSP though no doubt.

Would like to see him geta rematch against TYRONE and hopefully fuck him up for that ko. Lawler is one of the good guys, no complaints, no pissing or moaning, keeps his mouth shut and FIGHTS. He was what a champion should be.

Would like to see him geta rematch against TYRONE and hopefully fuck him up for that ko. Lawler is one of the good guys, no complaints, no pissing or moaning, keeps his mouth shut and FIGHTS. He was what a champion should be.
This
Id like to see Lawler vs Woodley 2

Looks more like technique drill than sparring.. smart robbie, stays away from headtrauma

He should fight at least 2 top guys like Cerrone or RDA to get him close to that belt again... in the meantime the backpack gets that belt from Woodley (imo).... Then Yes, I´d give Lawler an OK chance to get his belt again, against Maia. Woodley is just a bad match up for him and another KO like that would fuck him up for good probably. Getting choked by Maia is way less detrimental to your health than this shit.
KmiLato.gif

Daddy putting his little baby to sleep nice and easy
gif_mj6dju.gif

It will be great to have Robbie back, but length of time that has passed makes me worried.

Hopefully this time off was just preventative and not a reaction to issues in sparring.

Here's some James Brown , might help him get his Soul back!

Robbie looks in great form here. Just sparring I know but he's loose and fluid here. Glad to see it. Can't wait to see him back knocking people dead.

WAR Robbie!

Robbie Lawler would make GSP tap to strikes again.

Not to mention fights whoever is next. doesn't pick opponents. just line em up. (remember when champs used to do that?)
There's still a few champs, Stipe, Cormier, MM, who just fight the next worthy challenger.

I could totally see robbie winning the belt back once more before he's done. Would love to see him fight WB or have them rebook him against Cerrone.

Cool. I'd rather have Robbie be our WW champion these days.

Give him Gunnar for a bounce back win.

Keep him away from Woodley though. Woodley will end his career the second time around.

Can't wait to see Robbie fight again
Desperately want to see a title shot.

I think Woodley just caught him and the rematch would look a lot differently.......

Lawler 2.0 is a baaad dude

Back