Cormier v Johnson, Weidman v Mousasi predictions

Joseph Giaimis

Jboogs
@White
Reaction score
Johnson only has one way to win and that is knockout. He will not win by submission, he will not win by points. His chances of winning steadily decline the longer the fight goes on. After the second/third i don't see him even having the power to get a knockout anymore. Cormier needs to take it to the ground and not be tempted to have a slug fest. Im going Johnson by knockout in the 1 or 2 round.

Weidman has been on a steady decline in his past couple of fights. His cardio looked horrible against his last 2 opponents. I see him making a return to his previous self and getting a much needed win over mousasi. Thoughts/predictions

Rumble by bowel releasing KO
Weidman by being less overrated.

I'm picking DC and Moose to win.

That means Johnsoncand Weidman will probably get the victories.

I can't imagine anyone beating Weidman. He will become the MW goat.
Many people have even expressed interest in seeing him fight Jon Jones, because they think Weidman could win that fight.

Many people have even expressed interest in seeing him fight Jon Jones, because they think Weidman could win that fight.
he lost last two fights tko and k.o. dont think anyone would wna see jones destroy weidman

Tell that to Romero...

I think moose is too good at slowing fights down and making them his pace. Chris isn't random enough to pull a Hall; all of Chris' sneaky attacks come in heated scrambles and Moose won't allow that. Moose by UD with a smooth, albeit slow, boxing clinic.

As for the title fight, I see it going almost exactly like the first fight, though I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat for the first round and a half hoping for a vicious rumble KO

Rumble 1st round TKO

Weidman UD with a lay and pray strategy (and I'm a Mousasi fan)

Back