Diaz Defensive Jitz > Maia Offense

Suzpect

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rewatching Gsp vs diaz, and maia vs shields you can tell diaz would give maia a beatdown he would never forget.... I wouldn't be surprised if Diaz submitted maia.

104_Nick_Diaz_vs_Carlos_Condit_gallery_post_large.0.jpg

Last edited:
Nate Diaz you mean? I don't think so, no way he is submitting Maia, I doubt he'd even tangle with him

Not saying he couldn't beat him, but no way he submits him

And i love both them Diaz boys

GSP couldn't submit someone even if he wanted to

If Nick could keep it standing most of the time, he'd win. And the only way he'd likely submit Maia would be to hurt him really bad first.

Lol, so which part of GSP flipping him around like a pancake during first rounds makes you think DIaz would do well against Maia?

Lol at being stuck in turtle and pounded on being great defensive BJJ.

Maia is a different fighter than the one who fought Shields. Nick has probably regressed.

Lol at being stuck in turtle and pounded on being great defensive BJJ.

Diaz took no damage from gsp in the entire fight on the ground which is shocking becuase gsp busts everybody up on the ground with elbos. That shows how good Diaz defensive skills are.

I'd be shocked if Diaz submitted Maia. I don't think anyone in MMA wins a grappling match against Maia--if there was going to be a guy it would have been Gunnar and Gunnar got worked. Diaz would need to outbox him and survive on the ground, which he is capable of doing.

Back