Luis Henrique da Silva (Frankenstein) vs. Ion Cutelaba rescheduled for June/Auckland FN (110) event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://sportv.globo.com/site/combat...ra-ion-cutelaba-no-ufc-auckland-em-junho.html

SIR

Crude Brazilian Portuguese to English translation

Henry Frankenstein faces Ion Cutelaba at UFC Auckland in June

Ultimate rebrands fight scheduled originally for the UFC Fortaleza and canceled by injury of Moldovan. Brazilian seeks recovery after two consecutive defeats

The Ultimate will try again to mark the duel between the Brazilian Henrique Frankenstein and the Moldovan Ion Cutelaba. After a frustrated attempt to put the showdown at UFC Fortaleza in early March, the organization now marked the UFC Auckland match in New Zealand on June 10, according to what Combate.com learned from related sources To Ultimate.

The fight between the two light heavyweights came to be set for the Fortaleza event, but an injury took Cutelaba action a day after the confirmation of the duel. Frankenstein, 27, ended up at UFC Denver on Jan. 28 and was defeated by Jordan Johnson by unanimous decision of the judges. It was his second straight loss in the organization, after debuting with two straight wins. In his career, Pernambuco defends a record of 12 wins - 11 of them by knockout - and only two defeats.

Ion Cutelaba, 23, has a record of 12 wins - nine by knockout - three losses and a "No Contest". Moldovan drew attention to the ceremonial weighing of two of his UFC fights by painting his green skin, embodying the character whose name is his nickname "Hulk." He was defeated by Jared Cannonier in his last appearance in the Octagon in December 2016.

Check out the updated event card:

UFC Fight Night
June 11, in Auckland, New Zealand

EVENT CARD (so far):
Heavyweight: Derrick Lewis vs. Mark Hunt
Middleweight: Derek Brunson vs. Daniel Kelly
Flyweight: Joseph Benavidez vs. Ben Nguyen
Flyweight: John Moraga vs. Ashkan Mokhtarian
Lightweight: Daniel Hooker vs. Ross Pearson
Lightweight: Damien Brown vs. Vinc Pichel
Light Heavyweight: Ion Cutelaba vs. Henrique Frankenstein

Last edited:
This is becoming a good card. Black Beast - Hunto is going to be " just bleed" and now Frankenstein !!!

Ion's a beast. I think he takes it.

Good fight, gonna be entertaining. I've given up expecting Da Silva to amount to much, he gasses way too easily and wilts. Cutelaba, TKO, 3rd round.

I hope Cutelaba takes it, he has potential.

The loser of this fight might get cut.

Brunson's gonna kill Kelly. But Kelly always surprises me tho.

Pleasantly surprised by this card so far. Might even invest in a decent ticket for this one

This is a solid scrap. Hoping Cutelaba takes it as always a fan of how he fights.

Back