Who's more entertaining Diaz Brother? Nick or Nate?

Reaction score
I think it's Nick.
upload_2017-3-30_10-16-32.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg

images

upload_2017-3-30_10-21-0.jpeg

I like both. But if I have to pick it would be Nick. The guy is nonstop laughs in his fights.

I've always liked Nate, not a big Nick fan but the Anderson stuff is legendary.

Nick is more entertaining because he's the crazier of the two

I gotta go with Nick. That craziness around the GSP fight was brilliant - toxic plane water, doctors giving him poisonous injections, Detective Shields trying to start a handwrap enquiry. Plus there was his ranting at the post fight presser about not knowing how to pay taxes. He sounded so ridiculous Johnny Hendricks was laughing at him, that says a lot.
Seriously though, the Gomi, Lawler and Daley fights have to put Nick above Nate for me.

nick has faced much better comp but nate is more consistent. The first rounds of the gomi and daley fights are legendary, Nick is such a G. They are both so unique we will never see a pair like them again.

I like them both, I don't feel the need to constantly choose one thing over another, both mad fun to watch

Nick. A lot of his early UFC fights, especially the Robbie Lawler fight were great. So was the Gomi fight.

I have'nt seen Nick when he was active so Nate is sillier and grittier fighter to me both have had their moments both are unintentionally funny with .iron chin's i wish they fought more.

When Nate is piecing somebody up like Cowboy, Johnson, or Gray, there's really nothing like it

Its hard to tell if they're being beaten physically or mentally

Nick is probably the funnier personality by a slim margin tho

Nate. The only Nick fight I enjoyed was when he stiff arm KO'd Robbie Lawler.

I think all of Nick's UFC fights(I have watched) have been snoozefests. He is afraid to fight, but does all that taunting to give the fans the impression that he is the aggressor. If you want to put hands on your opponent, cut it him and put hands on him. Don't be scared homie.

I'm going to say Nick taking into all of the pre-fight interviews and promos, the fight itself and post fight stuff like when he and Joe Riggs threw down at the hospital. He stirs up shit for sure.

I gotta go with Nick. That craziness around the GSP fight was brilliant - toxic plane water, doctors giving him poisonous injections, Detective Shields trying to start a handwrap enquiry. Plus there was his ranting at the post fight presser about not knowing how to pay taxes. He sounded so ridiculous Johnny Hendricks was laughing at him, that says a lot.
Seriously though, the Gomi, Lawler and Daley fights have to put Nick above Nate for me.
He also said GSP spied on his camp because he knew how to perfectly counter his lil leg lock roll thing while GSP kept holding him down lol

He also said GSP spied on his camp because he knew how to perfectly counter his lil leg lock roll thing while GSP kept holding him down lol
Hahahaha. And all this after jumping out his kitchen window to avoid the press conference the first time they tried doing that fight.

Whatever Nick does and says, Nate will follow and do.

Back