What was your most memorable WEC fight?

NinjaChristianWarrior

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know most people will say Pettis vs Benson 1 & the "showtime kick" is the most memorable fight for them but for me the 2 fights that stick out the most are Korean Zombie vs Leonard Garcia 1 & Faber vs Pulver.

I figured everyone would say Korean Zombie vs Leonard Garcia.

That is what im going with. I didnt pay a whole lot of attention to WEC until it was coming to an end. So i have not seen a bunch of WEC cards, but that was fight was crazy. Wasn't it on the prelims or something. I remember i was mad because i couldnt see the whole card. I feel like that was the one WEC event that cost money.

Even Joe and Goldie were commentating if i remember correctly.

Pettis/Bendo 1. They really did save the best for last.

Cowboy/Bendo and Cowboy/McCollough were amazing.

KZ/Garcia is undeniably awesome.

Aldo vs Cub.

Dat knee doh.

also

honestly he might not get as much love now on the forums by faber was the 1st reason i watch wec or knew what it was. was never his biggest fan or anything but that dude held it down.

the visual of torres getting subbed by benevidez will never leave my mind. that was so fuckin sweet. changed my teenage life.

For fights in general, the whole experience of Faber/Pulver one was like nothing else. Jens was so cool, I HATED faber with a passion then. There was so much hype for it. Man that was cool as hell. The fight itself though was pretty bum.

The overall most memorable fight has to be Torres/Mizugaki though. Man that was sick

Urijah Faber vs. Mike Brown # 2.
Faber not being able to throw punches from the 3rd round on and just swinging with elbows, Badass!

Pettis/Bendo 1. They really did save the best for last.

Cowboy/Bendo and Cowboy/McCollough were amazing.

KZ/Garcia is undeniably awesome.
Cowboy/Razor was awesome, as was Varner vs Razor

off the top of my head Condit/Miura, Torres/Maeda, Jorgensen/Picket (always wanted to see the rematch on that), Jorgensen/Banuelos 1, Faber/Pulver 1, Hominick/Jabouin

Cowboy/Bendo 1
KZ/Garcia that decision though...
Carlos Condit/Hiromitsu Miura

Oh shit, I forgot Olaf vs Polakowski, that shit was insane
Found a highlight reel

Pettis vs Henderson because of this legendary kick

method=get&s=anthony-pettis.gif

I have 2, Jamie Varner winning the title in a slugfest with champ Razor Rob McCullough and later a win over Donald Cerrone in an action packed thriller that Varner survived several submissions attempts that looked impossible to get out of.

Brian Bowles v Miguel Torres. Miguel Torres was up there in p4p lists with Anderson, GSP and Fedor

Back