Despite october wait, Bisping vs GSP is already marketed. UFC won't scrap this. Yoel vs Rockhold

The iterim belt makes sense now.
An interim belt for 7 months???

They can fight in a 5 round fight at the top of a UFC fight night instead, Rockhold/Romero is still a huge fight even if there's no belt on the line

Interim belt when they're scheduling the actual title fight? no thanks.

Plus, Yoel i believe has said he's waiting. Prob not gonna take another fight in the interim.

I'm all for Yoel vs Rockhold but no fucking interim belt

I like watching Rockhold fight but it's seriously getting annoying with fighters wanting immediate title shots, Rockhold saying he wants assurances he's gonna fight for the title lol....nobody wants to earn them anymore, I blame Conor

MW is fairly stacked and you shouldn't be earning a title rematch after 1 win in stacked divisions

Romero should turn down every fight. If I was his manager he would take any fight unless its for the real belt.

If it is for the interim belt then it should be between Yoel and Jacare

No interim belt. Bisping wants to fight in July and I can see it happening. Now who he fights , Woodley or Romero , is a different story.

If they put Yoel against Rockhold that would mean he's have to beat the rest of 'the big four' at MW just to get a title shot. That's messed up.

Bisping is a moron, and acting like a clown. He already admitted that GSP is the draw and the A-Side, by even accepting this fight in the first place. The entire nature of the situation is based on GSP being the huge draw, that demands an immediate title shot and puts the division on hold. Now Bisping is trying to pretend he's the A-Side...

This whole thing is Rockhold's fault.

Romero vs Jacare 2 for next title shot since Romero pretty much broke every rule in the book and the fight should have been a draw anyway.
Rockhold vs Weidman/Mousasi later in the year.

How is it already marketed?
All they did was announce the fight. There has been no commercials, no posters, no billboards, tickets haven't gone on sale, a date hasn't even been announced.
If GSP really wants to wait until after July, Bisping should be fighting Yoel end of story. GSP's comeback is the draw. Nobody cares if he's fighting Bisping in particular.

Back