Both fight nights after ... . Better than 210

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Both the fight nights right after 210 are better than the ppv. What's sad is even though that's the case 210 is still the best ppv since 207. The Artrm Cub fn is fucking stacked as is the fox card. 210 has DC n Rumble ..... A likely Moose Squash fight then little.

Now on 211 they burying imo the second best fight on 211 ..... Yair v Edgar as a,Co main on the pre lims. Granted 211 is a stacked card but 208 209 have been the worst back to back ppvs I have seen since 01.

I guess mixed emotions happy with the nice freebies coming up but a little pissed at still another meh ppv I won't even go to the bar for. I get my thoughts don't count for much to the UFC I can't be the only one pissed ot will be May until the UFC has a great ppv card 4 months removed from last one.

BoXUpyeCQAA2WhY.jpg

"What's sad is even though that's the case 210 is still the best ppv since 207"

207 was only 3 months(and two ppv's) ago. How is it sad? Post-holiday depression got you down TS?

I'm interested in the last 7 fights except for the Cynthia Calvillo one, because she has 4 pro fights and her opponent is debuting in the UFC, that fight should be on fight pass.

Serious prospects and grisly vets on display all the way up to the co-main and main.

You're a little cry baby.

Now on 211 they burying imo the second best fight on 211 ..... Yair v Edgar as a,Co main on the pre lims.

The lineup for 211 hasn't been finalized. Frankie/Yair is just as likely to be on the main card as on the prelims (and I agree it belongs on the main card).

"What's sad is even though that's the case 210 is still the best ppv since 207"

207 was only 3 months(and two ppv's) ago. How is it sad? Post-holiday depression got you down TS?

Because that's 3 straight shitty PPVs. When's the last time that happened?

Back