What is the nastiest move ever used by Jon Jones?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'd say that shoulder lock against Glover Teixeira.... Nasty!

His Hit and Run technique is pretty brutal although the effectiveness could be disputed

Take your pick:

-Extended fingers
-eye pokes
-oblique kicks
-shoulder crank

I'm not sure what it's called.
I think it's the "Three Stooge Stab"
I'm no technical expert though.
<NoneOfMy>

I'd say hitting a pregnant lady and running and going back to take some cash from your car and running again is pretty nasty

The lifelong saltiness he embedded into his haters.

I'd say that shoulder lock against Glover Teixeira.... Nasty!

probably, I haven't seen any other fighter doing something like that
I'm not a Jones' hater, but the other day I saw on Netflix that "The Hurt Business" documentary and... man I hate when he said he eyepokes people intentionally

His guillotines look nasty, he has so much leverage so he twists as well as chokes. Of course his elbows, spinning back elbow vs Bonnar was dope.

Depends on the definition of the word nasty?

If you mean it in a good/cool way - then I would say his spinning back elbows are sick.

If you mean it in a controversial/bad way - then it has to be the eye-pokes.

probably, I haven't seen any other fighter doing something like that
I'm not a Jones' hater, but the other day I saw on Netflix that "The Hurt Business" documentary and... man I hate when he said he eyepokes people intentionally
And giving somebody a lifetime limp with those ugly oblique kicks... He bad... Nasty.

I'd say those "tainted supps" he was taking were pretty NASTY. How about that cocaine bust? NASTY. Hit and run on a pregnant woman? THE NASTIEST

“So Daniel Cormier is saying before the fight that I’ll end up poking him in the eyes at some point and the reason why he says that is because I do poke people in the eyes,” the former light-heavyweight champion unashamedly admitted.

“It’s very illegal, but I do it.”

78Vd5x4.gif

The time he dug in that guys ass to get out of the clinch.

Back