You guys are clueless, Conor will brutally KO Floyd.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.

Floyd met with Trump.

Dana met with Trump.

If Floyd wins, he'd beat Rocky Marciano's record. Interesting.

Common sense says Floyd easily, but the conspiracy theorist part of me says Conor may actually win this.

So out of all his 49 fights (and all his other amateur fights) all you have is this gif?

I'm a Conor fan but lets not get crazy here, Floyd can finish Conor whenever he wants to.

Conor aint using no 4oz mma gloves and he doesnt have the proper stance for boxing. Conors boxing isnt that good and im a huge conor fan.

No power? Maidana has 31 wins by KO you goof

It would be super cool if he did, I don't really see it happening though. But I'll be rooting for him for sure, assuming the boxing match even happens that is.

Floyd met with Trump.

Dana met with Trump.

If Floyd wins, he'd beat Rocky Marciano's record. Interesting.

Common sense says Floyd easily, but the conspiracy theorist part of me says Conor may actually win this.
Not even close to marciano's KO ratio though.

Agreed. Conor has the best hands in sport at the moment. They are worth more than lebron james'

How do you figure Floyd was almost "KTFO" in that gif? He looks very calm and collected half a second after the punch.

Maidana would school Conor in a boxing ring, I really hope that Conor and Floyd fight. I will spend the next morning bumping every thread like this.

T5QDnTs.gif

Lol a midget bum with no power and reach almost KTFO floyd, hes lucky he got saved by the bell.

Imagine what Conor who is bigger, taller, longer reach, younger and more INSANE power than a manlet will do?

4th rd KO clean.

More chance in Jesus coming back.

He should KO him with a spinning back kick to the head and get disqualified! :D

Back