WME = Clueless, Bellator = Corny

SouthbayBoxing310

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are there any other promotions that can step their game up? MMA is going to be in a slump for the next couple of years.

Are there any other promotions that can step their game up? MMA is going to be in a slump for the next couple of years.
You sound like a major

tantrum.jpg

Sherdog with crowdsourcing could generate enough money to create its own MMA org

UFC is "becoming" Busch league... Bellator is Busch league. MMA is becoming more like the WWE with each passing second.

Shark Fights dammit. If they've gone defunct, bring it back! They'll move needles based on the name alone.

You / TS registered within 3 days of each other : You and TS = SAME PERSOIN.

lmao

You and that idiot who spams gifs are the SAME PERSON!

The people running the ufc are fucking goofs - it's amazing that 2 people agree.

You and that idiot who spams gifs are the SAME PERSON!

The people running the ufc are fucking goofs - it's amazing that 2 people agree.

Post on your original account instead of hiding behind alters. haha

UFC is not the same without my coaching.. HEAD MOVEMENTTTTT HEAD MOVEMENTTTTT

Mods, I think if you run a thorough IP scan, you'll find that several of these trolls are the SAME dude. lol

Another hater.. Now I will post right after him every time so you keep thinking we are the same person... >.<

Back