So is Ronda Rousey done for good.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I would like a definitive answer. I don't want a slow fade into the sunset.

I want an official announcement.

Pls Ronda.

Pop into a los angeles buffet on any given day and you have a good chance of being able to ask her yourself.

i dont know but i still want to see Ronda gettin #REKT

When Edmond needs some cash, I am sure he can talk her into another beating

To answer your original question OP on if Ronda's career as an MMA fighter is over...

hqdefault.jpg

No I am still training her.. we are gonna make a comeback... I need that bitch to make me some money for once.. HEAD MOVEMENTTTTT HEAD MOVEMENTTTTT

She'll probably fight Miesha around Christmas time/New year. This is her new thing. Fight once a year towards the end of the year and make millions doing it.

I think she has one more beating in her and then she'll finally realize that she isn't close to as good as she thought she was.

She's done, she knows the game has passed her by. But she just won't announce her retirement because there's no incentive to.

If she's losses just one more time, I can't even imagine her being allowed to headline a UFC event or even cut by the UFC with just two more losses. I've never seen a fall from stardom faster than Rousey.

Her code's been cracked. She's finished in MMA imo. She'll never do it but it would be great to see her compete in Judo or grappling tournaments again.

I hope she fights again, shes still top 3 in the world at135lbs (skill wise) i have Valentina #1 Nunes # 2 then Ronda , but who would she fight ? No point in coming back to beat up Betche or some other scrub just for giggles...

We can only hppe

I want to see her fight an adult grizzly bear before she retires.

I hope not. Still wanna see her get rekt by Cybro

She's committed to cultivating her poop deck from now on.

-Kenny Florian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back