Most Annoying and Favorite Victory Dances/Moves?

AngryManlet

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Most Annoying: Brandon Vera

giphy.gif

I think everytime I saw this stupid thing on his highlights I just wanted to see him get KO'd. Felt so refreshing seeing him get cut.

Favorite: Tornado Trius
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think everytime I saw this stupid thing on his highlights I just wanted to see him get KO'd. Felt so refreshing seeing him get cut.

giphy.gif
I like Might Mouse's and Wonderboy's celebration cause it reminds me of winning in a fighting game.

I disliked this.
WG7wkGA.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
agreed, look at that tall goony doofus trying to be smooth while it comes so effortlessly to a natural athlete like Trius. Why do lanklets even bother?

Gustafsson being so elated that he won he decided to do a front flip. But remembered he doesn't do that midway.
qCrF5uF.gif

I liked Vera's indian war dance...

I dont mind when the women shake their ass. Hate when the guys do it.

My biggest issue is when a fighter celebrates after getting a W after his/her opponent gets injured. I seen a fighter break his leg after throwing a leg kick and his opponent stands over him yelling "What, what!!".

As for others, Bisping mocking Belcher's eye injury (Ironic that Bisping has a fucked up eye now), Bethe Correia celebrating before the decision was called (bitch, you don't know if you lost), fighters doing back flips and climbing the cage to jump off.

the good thing about Veras dance that we never got to see itmuch because he always lost.

Renan Barao by far for me. Good thing justlike Vera he isnt winning fights lately so we dont have to see it.

Can't believe Bethe's "dance" after the "draw" against Reneau isn't on the first page. Can't find a gif though.

Where the Ryan Jimmo robot while Perosh is having a nap? got to be GOAT celebration

Not because one beat the other but most annoying to me it was Shevchenko's embarrasing dance; and favourite one is Holm backflip with coach's help.

Back