gsp announces he is ready to fight in january but...

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
cant make it to the cage SIX MONTHS LATER? wtf this is a joke. This guy doesnt want to fight and doesnt want the fight with Bisping. Stay retired Georges.

cant make it to the cage SIX MONTHS LATER? wtf this is a joke. This guy doesnt want to fight and doesnt want the fight with Bisping. Stay retired Georges.

2018?!?
giphy.gif

Georges givin MCG a run for his money

Is he having a baby, like Conor?

its all part of negotiations, make UFC/WMME need him more than he needs them. Its a shrewd play, GSP has always been more tactical- compared to Connor's more reactionary nature.
It's nice having GSP Back :) Canadians are stoked, our other hope Rory has jumped ship to Bellator.
GSP is looking to make MAX bucks outta this fight, it may very well be both his return & farewell, he is always thinking out his options.

Taking Dan Quinn's advice on anything medically related will probably give you a miscarriage, so I agree.
Miscarriage or not, it gets you fairly lean and ripped, playa

look at username...of course a BJ Penn fan....your idol just got #REKT GTFO. BJ should follow your advice and stay retired because he didnt win a fight since 2010

Last edited:
Let Bisping fight Yoel and GSP take the winner......LEL!

"Ohhh....I need a more time we rehab my leg.....I will fight BJ instead. I'm not imprezzed by Yoel's performance"

its all part of negotiations, make UFC/WMME need him more than he needs them. Its a shrewd play, GSP has always been more tactical- compared to Connor's more reactionary nature.
It's nice having GSP Back :) Canadians are stoked, our other hope Rory has jumped ship to Bellator.
GSP is looking to make MAX bucks outta this fight, it may very well be both his return & farewell, he is always thinking out his options.

He is very shrewd indeed. Did you hear his last interview on MMA hour where he said he kept his Under Armor sponsorship and worked out a special deal where he can still promote/wear Under Armor outside of UFC events. This guy must be a killer on the stock market.

Back