Respect top 5 MMA goat Overeem

Underdog bjj jp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah he had a shady history but his resume speaks for himself , respect the goat better than Fedor

kharitonovkoovereem.gif

Reem isn't even top 5 hw all time let alone top 5 Goat. And btw I am a Reem fan and I think he is still amazing.

That's nothing compared to his tapping to a god damn body triangle.

That one was just plain weird, but I don't think it was the body triangle. He was holding his eye afterward, and then people were saying his leg had nerve damage or something. I don't think I ever got to the bottom of that one

Get out , he's still top 5 in the ufc , been competitive even before pride he's definitely top 5

He is great but the vast majority doesn't consider him among the top 5 HW's. It's always a combination of Fedor, Werdum, Big Nog, JDS and Cain.

coming up like 20 years fighting in EVERY major MMA promotion...champion across multiple combat sports, one of the most accomplished fighters of all time

not top 5 though obviously, I have him around 6th or 7th in my HW all time list and I'm a fanboy so..he's top 10 though IMO

He is great but the vast majority doesn't consider him among the top 5 HW's. It's always a combination of Fedor, Werdum, Big Nog, JDS and Cain.

Stipe is quietly creeping towards that conversation.

If he avenges JDS, things could start to get interesting

Stipe is quietly creeping towards that conversation.

If he avenges JDS, things could start to get interesting

I personally wouldn't but he'd definitely have a case with three big victories in JDS, Reem and Werdum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back