Conor McGregor's ground game is greatly underrated

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
He's a BJJ brown belt and has shown great TDD proving he has good wrestling. Hell, he even has a professional submission finish.

He also thoroughly out wrestled a good wrestler in Poirier.

The amount of flack he gets for his ground game around here is unreal. It's extremely underrated.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

He's able to takedown and dominate your average mma fighter on the ground. Look at his fights with Holloway and Siver. People act like anybody could take him down and submit him with ease but that isn't even close to the truth.

He's able to takedown and dominate your average mma fighter on the ground. Look at his fights with Holloway and Siver. People act like anybody could take him down and submit him with ease but that isn't even close to the truth.
Well he was submitted a year ago so its in recent memory.

It's mediocre. Not too bad but not great by any means either.

I love the way Conor fights but.....mjl.gif

More than 3 posts without the Nate Diaz choke? You disappoint me Sherbros

Him asking Herb Dean to stand him and Mendes up tells me all I need to know about Conor's ground game

He's a BJJ brown belt and has shown great TDD proving he has good wrestling. Hell, he even has a professional submission finish.

He also thoroughly out wrestled a good wrestler in Poirier.

The amount of flack he gets for his ground game around here is unreal. It's extremely underrated.
Yup i agree guy with Conor av and his nuts in your mouth.
6L0DXZ.gif
18vta8.gif
giphy.gif

Back