Stipe Miocic...the movie actor?

g*r*b

Super-Stretch Elastic Waistband
@red
Reaction score
With his trademark lack of clear enunciation, you wouldn't expect Stipe to be put in front of the camera. But Bruce Willis is filming his new movie "Acts of Violence" in Cleveland, and Stipe's been let in on the action.

The really crazy thing is that this isn't Miocic's first appearance in a movie. Shortly after he won the title (and before the UFC got sold, so you can't pin the blame on WME-IMG) he filmed a bit part as a bodyguard named Hal in "American Violence", a film starring Denise Richards that got released back in February.

I love Stipe and he's my favorite fighter, but the idea of him having an IMDb page just boggles my mind.

he fits the look of an eastern European goon/lackey in these crime action movies so it's not surprising at all

i hope the idea that MMA fighters can be actors dies soon. they cant act and even the fight scenes are not great because they are real life fighters not stunt fighters.

i hope the idea that MMA fighters can be actors dies soon. they cant act and even the fight scenes are not great because they are real life fighters not stunt fighters.

Couture's alright in the Expendables movies, probably because it's ensemble and he doesn't get much individual focus

but mostly I agree

Agreed. and Stipe is one of the worst guys to pick. He is a great fighter and respect for his firefighting and paramedic work he has done, but he has the charisma of a wet cloth and he is not easy to understand either, he mumbles a lot.

Ronda, Chuck, Cain, Rampage so many of them flop badly in movies. The only guy I can think of who looked ok on the screen was Bas Rutten

Well it's not like he's going to have a 10 minute conversation like in a Tarantino film or some shit. He's just doing a fight scene, so it's not like there's much high level acting involved.

It can't be any worse than Werdum and Cain in that awful Kickboxer remake or whatever it was. Not that GSP was amazing in it either, but he wasn't any worse than the lead 'cause he sucked too.

Rampage did alright in the A Team.

He's got more potential than bald goatee stone Cold. He's big enough & regular enough to do all kinds of characters.

That police officer didn't even move an inch, horrible. Hope the guy is OK.

Ha. That stunt guy did a good job, looked realistic.

Shows a real talent to do that, because most fight scenes look fake as hell

Remember Semmy Schilt in Transporter 2? Thats the best kind of role a fighter can have in an action movie.

Back