*Let's talk about MMA fights: Cormier Vs Rumble, who gets it?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Just watched Cormier Vs Rumble's fight. My conclussions:

1. Man, DC is a tough guy. He eat some huge shots from Rumble, even got knocked down, but recovered as a champ. He outwrestled the bigger guy, and almost make him quit.

2. Rumble fought his fight, looking for a big shot; DC fought his fight, pressuring, clinching, dragging, wearing his opponent. Cormier was able to retaliate Johnson's attacks; Rumble had nothing left after the 2nd Rd.

3. Surprised how much respect they showed for each other. Shaked hands right before the fight started, Rumble asked Dana to let him put the belt on DC. Nice.

4. About sizes and weights:
4.1. DC reminded me of Fedor, as a really small guy for the bigger weight classes. He seems even as a small MW, standard WW. Props to him for that.
4.2. Damm, how does Rumble used to fight at WW? That's almost cheating.
4.3. Rockhold should fight at LHW. He dwarfed Cormier every time they stand next to each other.

5. So, questions for the upcoming fights are:

- If you were forced to bet, where would you put your money, DC or Rumble?

- Whose coming to the rematch in a better momentum? Rumble able to improve his cardio? DC getting old at nearly 37 years old?

Thanks.

DC is one of the best fighters in the world today. But how inactive he's been and his age are something to be worried about. Plus, Rumble has just been so crisp and sharp in every fight. He's looked better and better in every fight since coming back to the UFC.

What DC did to Rumble in the first fight was incredible. He literally had Rumble gasping for air on the stool between rounds. I've never seen someone so visibly gassed between rounds. He really is the king of the grind. He manhandled fucking Anthony Johnson. That's nuts.

Really excited for this one, but something is telling me Rumble is going to hurt DC bad this time around and get that strap to set up the fight we all have been waiting for, Rumble vs. Jones.

DC is one of the best fighters in the world today. But how inactive he's been and his age are something to be worried about. Plus, Rumble has just been so crisp and sharp in every fight. He's looked better and better in every fight since coming back to the UFC.

What DC did to Rumble in the first fight was incredible. He literally had Rumble gasping for air on the stool between rounds. I've never seen someone so visibly gassed between rounds. He really is the king of the grind. He manhandled fucking Anthony Johnson. That's nuts.

Really excited for this one, but something is telling me Rumble is going to hurt DC bad this time around and get that strap to set up the fight we all have been waiting for, Rumble vs. Jones.

Agreed. I'm also worried about DC's momentum, inactivity, age. If he's able to stay on his feet after 1.5 Rds, then his chances would increase.

I kind of have the same feeling. This fight kind of reminds me of Couture vs. Liddell II. Randy was able to grind Chuck out the first time, but Chuck was able to pull off the KO in the rematch.

Fail . Go comment on the other threads that have been started on this same topic .

Rumble is going into this fight much calmer and will patiently pick shots. Cormier goes down from accumulated damage.

Rumble is going into this fight much calmer and will patiently pick shots. Cormier goes down from accumulated damage.
I think Rumnle ends him fast. DCs chin isn't as good as last time. A couple well placed shots could be it.

Back