TJ Dillashaw "Urijah Faber is Cody Garbrandt's Daddy" says he didn't KO him in training

Cody is gonna beat his fucking ass.

It will be beautiful.
so-beautiful.gif

This fight is gonna be fireworks. I mean... both guys are fucking awesome fighters and their rivalry really seems to be genuine instead of a mere pre-fight hype. It doesn't get any better than that.

Besides, there is not a fucking chance that this is gonna be a boring fight.

Well Cody is gonna SON snakeyshaw, and I can't wait.

You guys are FOOLS if you think Garbrant is going to take this fight that easy... Dillashaw if a Fucking BEAST Garbrant Has very little technical talent his boxing is very slopping ... he hits hard and swings from the hips hes just technically not there to last much longer in the top of this division

I don't care if he did or didn't in training. It only matters if he does it when they fight. And I think Garbrandt will!!!

these two trash talking is like two teenage bitches sniping at each other

You guys are FOOLS if you think Garbrant is going to take this fight that easy... Dillashaw if a Fucking BEAST Garbrant Has very little technical talent his boxing is very slopping ... he hits hard and swings from the hips hes just technically not there to last much longer in the top of this division
What??!!?!? His boxing is sloppy? According to who? You? Jesus man...

these two trash talking is like two teenage bitches sniping at each other
Thing is there're personal issues that made the rivalry; so it's not onlt trash talking per se; they hate each other for real!

You are actually retarded. He just finished schooling one of the most technical standup fighters in MMA at his own game. Your retardation is skewing your perception of reality buddy.

I really hope Cody kill the bastard, being inside the octagon, or a few days after at his house. :) Peace!

If they had a video of Cody ko'n tj it would've been released by now. They got called on their bullshit. Someone offered them $50k if I'm not mistaken, and still no video. Should be an awesome fight, but stop lying to hype he fight.

This is TJ's dad
3084075-phil+funnie.jpeg

Thing is there're personal issues that made the rivalry; so it's not onlt trash talking per se; they hate each other for real!

I don't think so, I think at this point in time it is real, but at the beginning it was pretty clear TJ wanted no beef with TAM but Urijah and now Cody have carried it on like little kids

I'm pretty sure Cody said before the Cruz fight he needs to get angry at his opponent to bring out the best in him, and if that's gonna keep him putting on performances like that then so be it, but it is pretty tiresome at this point, I'm in it for the fights not UFC TMZ

Can't wait for this one. I'm hoping for a double KO because they are both dicks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back