I think Vitor vs shogun in brasil.

Hahaha, just imagine how fucked up for Vitor.

Calls out CM Punk at 185. Gets Shogun Rua at 205. lol

I sorta like it, but only the winner should get to retire.

The other is forced to continue to fight for our amusement.

Fight doesnt really make sense. VItor has dropped in a row at MW while Shogun has won 3 in a row at LHW.

Would be a good send off fight for both if they both wanted to retire. Shogun clearly still wants to fight and will probably get someone like Manuwa next.

Fight doesnt really make sense. VItor has dropped in a row at MW while Shogun has won 3 in a row at LHW.

neither fighter has a championship future. even though shogun has 3 wins he does not need to fight the top LHW. it wouldnt be safe honestly.

shogun vs vitor just makes sense. both brazillian strikers. both fought at lhw a lot. it will attract fans and is an awesome fight to see. and they are both at the same stage of their career.

honestly, i think the UFC should have an unofficial "senior" tour where they just make match ups like these between older fighters who cant beat top competition but can still have entertaining fights with similar fighters.

Shogun knocks out Belfs at this point. Dude looks lost out there since he turned old man physique.

feed vitor to shogun and after that feed anderson to shogun aswell, then after that IDK .........

neither fighter has a championship future. even though shogun has 3 wins he does not need to fight the top LHW. it wouldnt be safe honestly.

shogun vs vitor just makes sense. both brazillian strikers. both fought at lhw a lot. it will attract fans and is an awesome fight to see. and they are both at the same stage of their career.

honestly, i think the UFC should have an unofficial "senior" tour where they just make match ups like these between older fighters who cant beat top competition but can still have entertaining fights with similar fighters.

Vitor/Shgoun makes zero sense and its pointless stupid fight. One guy is pretty much fighting his last retirement fight cause he cant really compete with top fighters and the other is moving back into contender status.

Why in the world wouldnt SHogun fight want to fight top LHWs.....that is absolutely the most absurd thing i've heard in a while. He loses? Well he loses and life goes on. You guys come on here and act all concerned like Shogun will die or something.....news for you buddy, he's a big boy and fought the toughest guys his entire career. Lets cut it out with the seniors tour and shouldnt fight top contenders, he's winning and beating ranked fighters and wants to move forward....that is what competitors do. If guys like Shogun shouldnt take on top comp....well then Glover, Manuwa, Gus should all just avoid top comp and just have Cormier, Rumble and Jones fight each other over and over and the rest of LHW should have zero aspirations to fight for the title.

Vitor/Shgoun makes zero sense and its pointless stupid fight. One guy is pretty much fighting his last retirement fight cause he cant really compete with top fighters and the other is moving back into contender status.

Why in the world wouldnt SHogun fight want to fight top LHWs.....that is absolutely the most absurd thing i've heard in a while. He loses? Well he loses and life goes on. You guys come on here and act all concerned like Shogun will die or something.....news for you buddy, he's a big boy and fought the toughest guys his entire career. Lets cut it out with the seniors tour and shouldnt fight top contenders, he's winning and beating ranked fighters and wants to move forward....that is what competitors do. If guys like Shogun shouldnt take on top comp....well then Glover, Manuwa, Gus should all just avoid top comp and just have Cormier, Rumble and Jones fight each other over and over and the rest of LHW should have zero aspirations to fight for the title.

it happens to fighters. look at chuck. and look at shogun's own brother ninja.

https://tazmma.wordpress.com/2011/1...-risk-of-following-in-his-brothers-footsteps/

it happens to fighters. look at chuck. and look at shogun's own brother ninja.

https://tazmma.wordpress.com/2011/1...-risk-of-following-in-his-brothers-footsteps/

It happens to guys that take a lot of damage and get KO'd.....Shogun has been in some wars but is far from the state Ninja and CHuck were in. What is going on with Shogun is the opposite now.....after he had some fights where he took damage and took some TKOs the last few fights he's been fighting safer and taking less big shots. And he's made it a point in camp to train safe and smart so he doesnt get hurt and take damage.

The thing is that at LHW he could fight guys at any level in the top 15 and take a big shot and get KO'd, its not just guys like Rumble. He got dropped and TKO'd by OSP a mid tier top 10 guy.....Vilante could have TKOd him if he landed the fight shot, he could fight Manuwa, Oezdemir, Cirkunov or even a guys like De Lima and go down. SO its not just the guys like Glover, Gus, and RUmble that can do damage. I mean whats the worse that can happen if he fights Cormier? Gets tossed around and out wrestled?? The risk is there in every fight, not just the top guys.

Back