Werdum/Overeem III or Werdum/Rockhold?

9bm592.jpg

Last edited:
DEFINITELY Rockhold, but that ain't happening and even Luke himself knows it.

I would love to see luke vs werdum. I don't think it will happen but any fighter should be able to get a fight scheduled with any other fighter as long as they can get their weight into the same weight class.

The Rockhold fight makes no sense to Werdum's schedule right now so it won't happen. Interested though.

Voting Reem 3

Fuck Werdum. I want Reem vs. Rockhold.

Luke for the novelty and it isn't a fight we've seen twice already.

I don't like that Werdum vs Reem 3 fight.

So from the options you presented I'm picking that Luke vs Werdum grudge match but Werdum will never take that fight if he loses they will say a MW beat him he will be done in the HW division and age wise till he climbs back it could be to late.

I would like to see Francis vs him or the Cain rematch of course I'm a big Cain fan.

"I want Rockhold dead and gone" is what you really mean, right?

Lol, no I'm the biggest Rockhold hugger and in my delusion I believe that handsome Luke would KO Reem with a switch kick to that glass chin.

Well, Werdun x Rockhold is something nonsense.

But I'll love to watch Rockhold getting smashed and toyed like a child.

Lol, no I'm the biggest Rockhold hugger and in my delusion I believe that handsome Luke would KO Reem with a switch kick to that glass chin.

<5>

As a fellow Handsome Luke fan, I salute you.

Reem is a good fight but I'd far prefer Rockhold. There's genuine animosity there, and even more so, it's always interesting to see how guys from different weight classes would stack up against one another. That always adds a unique element of interest.

I'd rather watch Werdum vs Rockhold, but the Overeem bout would probably get Werdum shitle tot quicker.

Back