Kenny Florian:"I Know for a Fact GSP Won't Fight in July"

Hope Bisping makes good on his recent comments.

"I know for a fact that Kenny Florian doesn't know many facts!"

-Me

KenFlo is tight with GSP and Firas Zahabi, so he probably knows something

On the other hand, he has a job where he constantly has to talk about the UFC and act like he has news, so who knows

lol bisping saying if gsp doesn't fight in july he will fight yoel instead come on son u know u won't fight him

KenFlo is tight with GSP and Firas Zahabi, so he probably knows something

On the other hand, he has a job where he constantly has to talk about the UFC and act like he has news, so who knows
If he's that tight with GSP and Firas, that's a dog move leaking something like that to the press. If it was so matter-of-fact, GSP would have come forth and said he can't make July, the UFC would know, and evidently we would know.

If he's not exactly friends with GSP and he's just caught wind of it through the grapevine, he should name a source before calling it 'fact'.

Either way, it's kind of a stupid thing to say. Kenny irks me as a journalist.

If he's that tight with GSP and Firas, that's a dog move leaking something like that to the press. If it was so matter-of-fact, GSP would have come forth and said he can't make July, the UFC would know, and evidently we would know.

If he's not exactly friends with GSP and he's just caught wind of it through the grapevine, he should name a source before calling it 'fact'.

Either way, it's kind of a stupid thing to say. Kenny irks me as a journalist.

I don't think it's some big bad secret, I doubt GSP or Firas care even if it did come from them. Seems like a pretty minor thing to me.

Also, you will go through life with a lot less stress if you just accept right here & now that Kenny Florian is NOT a journalist, lol. No more than Brendan Friggin Schaub is a journalist. They are just ex-fighter personalities, commentators. Like Charles Barkley talkin' basketball or some shit.

Kenny florian was never my news source.

Kenny florian

i swear i read this news last week or something

3547fc24e9c5cd0150bc41d6204bff6e.gif

Glad Bisping doesn't want to wait till September. Give us what we want. Romero - Bisping July 8th!!!

I don't think it's some big bad secret, I doubt GSP or Firas care even if it did come from them. Seems like a pretty minor thing to me.

Also, you will go through life with a lot less stress if you just accept right here & now that Kenny Florian is NOT a journalist, lol. No more than Brendan Friggin Schaub is a journalist. They are just ex-fighter personalities, commentators. Like Charles Barkley talkin' basketball or some shit.

heyyy, no need to bring Sir Charles into this. He's got 2 sports emmys for his job as an analyst.

Back