Tony Ferguson Wants Nate Diaz For Interim Title During International Fight Week

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

If he isn't going to be rebooked with Khabib for the 100th time, I'd love to see this fight. Make it the Co-Main to Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw and you've got yourself a fuckin' event.

Amazing matchup.

Would watch.

makes sense since khabib fights only once every 2 years with his injuries, failed weigh-ins and ramadans

and after ferguson whoops nate, if mcgregor ever comes back to MMA, ferguson will be there to whoop him too

Nate bout to reject the offer. Would be lit tho.

Fuck yeah. Nate by Sub

I'd favor Nate, but Ferg is a tough match for anyone

Matchup is compelling as fuck

Btw, not getting too excited about this idea yet though. I feel like WME-IMG has about as much chance of getting a Diaz Brother to sign a fight contract in 2017 as I have of getting Scarlett Johansson's phone number.

Btw, not getting too excited about this idea yet though. I feel like WME-IMG has about as much chance of getting a Diaz Brother to sign a fight contract in 2017 as I have of getting Scarlett Johansson's phone number.
I believe in you Petey

It's great in theory but Nate won't take the fight. Make Ferg vs Barboza for the interim.

Was against it because I felt he deserved the TITLE shot 100%, but if he's cool with it, then I'm down and will certainly watch. Would be a War.

Now, will DIAZ actually agree to anyone BUT McGregor though?

You can do eet.

If he isn't going to be rebooked with Khabib for the 100th time, I'd love to see this fight. Make it the Co-Main to Garbrandt vs. Dillashaw and you've got yourself a fuckin' event.

book it
giphy.gif

Nate won't go for it. I hope Ferguson trolls him for being a puss.

God please. This fight would be excellent. If it's for the interim title, I could see it possibly getting made if they both get some PPV upside. Nate via 4th round triangle after getting badly rocked.

Well, Ferguson doesn't shy away from tough match-ups unlike certain people, that for sure. Diaz is as durable as Ferguson, and throws more. Plus if Ferguson tries his bullshit Imanari rolls again, he's going to regret fighting Diaz on the ground very soon.

Back