Royce Gracie's big mistake.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
7bc4de5ffa646f725c2fcc1eff3c6be6.jpg

This quote.

He does not take into account he circumference of the ass. He would have to multiply the 2 inches of belt space by the the length of the backside.

So it'd be 2'' x (let's say) 8 inches across the back.

The quote should read

"A black belt only covers 16'' of your ass, you have to cover the rest"

He does not take into account he circumference of the ass. He would have to multiply the 2 inches of belt space by the the length of the backside.

The quote should read

I think you mean surface area.

and he would have to say 16 square inches of your ass. You just multiplied units together, where were you in chem/physics class?

and he would have to say 16 square inches of your ass. You just multiplied units together, where were you in chem/physics class?

Damn, you're right. I should have said 16 square inches. I fcked up!

YOSPOS-puts-gun-to-head-guy-dancing-head-bopping-1411903135g.gif

His mistake was waiting til the end to start hoiding.

If you're gonna be a nitpicking turd I guess you gotta be ready to be nitpicked. Good on you

7bc4de5ffa646f725c2fcc1eff3c6be6.jpg

This quote.

The quote should read

I think he was just talking up down, not side to side. Love your avatar.

Royce punched me with his shoulder once so I like it when people talk bad about him.

Pretty sure he was talking about protecting yourself from the gay rape epidemic in Brazil.

Pretty sure he was talking about protecting yourself from the gay rape epidemic in Brazil.
I know a guy who accidently saw a brazilian pron of a bunch of dudes circlejerking in the showers.....now he thinks Brazil is the gayest country in south america.
I told him he should visit and find out.
My friend loves square jawed women too.... He'd love it there if could get over his gay brazil phobia

His 2nd biggest mistake was the Hughes fight.

Was taking a picture with him at a seminar because I trained at one of his schools. The guy taking the picture couldn't get the camera to work. Royce and I were standing close to each other and he got pissed off and sort of did like a shoulder punch thing to me to get me to go fix it. Hard to explain over typing.

Always struck me as a dick thing to do. And it hurt my feelings. I looked up to him before but now I just see him as kind of a douche.

Back