Funny how gsp only came back when a black guy became WW champ.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
You trying to tell us something george? Didnt seem to mind when johnny and robbie held the belt. I guess he just cant deal with a strong black man as the belt holder.

The bisping fight is a no lose for gsp because it is against a bigger guy. Win or lose he still has the WW title shot on lock.

I just think it is peculiar that gsp only wants to come back when woodley is champ. Hmmm

Reminds me of how jim jeffries only came back when jack johnson was hw boxing champ

I think it's kind of funny that automatically right off the bat they give him a title shot that shit shouldn't happen… That wouldn't happen in boxing… I think that this sport loses a lot of its credibility when shit like this goes down

racsit thread?

3o6ZtpknhuHziLjsdi.gif

You trying to tell us something george? Didnt seem to mind when johnny and robbie held the belt. I guess he just cant deal with a strong black man as the belt holder.

The bisping fight is a no lose for gsp because it is against a bigger guy. Win or lose he still has the WW title shot on lock.

I just think it is peculiar that gsp only wants to come back when woodley is champ. Hmmm

Reminds me of how jim jeffries only came back when jack johnson was hw boxing champ

GSP is fighting another white men in Bisping, not Woodley.
Besides, Woodley have Maia or Masvidal next... two white guys. So there would be no rush for GSP to come back if TW was the issue.

It seems you are the stupid racist fuck in here.

I think it's kind of funny that automatically right off the bat they give him a title shot that shit shouldn't happen… That wouldn't happen in boxing… I think that this sport loses a lot of its credibility when shit like this goes down
I know!

It's not as credible as a sport that gives Tommy "the Duke" Morrison a title shot.

Back