Marlon Moraes Expected to Sign With UFC; Debut in Rio vs. Assuncao Possible

Good signing. The 135 division is awesome right now..

btw Holy belts! :eek:

13 fight winning streak...

... but 10 of those fighters don't even have wikipedia pages.

Maybe Moraes will be a wrecking ball, or maybe he'll join the pile of fighters who think they are big fishes because they come from small ponds, until they meet the shark tank that is a UFC top 5.

We'll see...

He certainly didn't pick a "gimme" fight for his debut then. Assuncao is no joke.

Your belts are fucking ridiculous, reported.

Your belts are fucking ridiculous, reported.
tenor.gif

Kind of hate the fight. Marlon doesn't have an above average gas tank. I don't like that they'd give him a guy that's so hard to knock out or stop in his first fight. Pretty much one of the least likely guys to get finished. I'd rather see him fight someone he can look more impressive against.

Good signinig!!

Whats up with WSOF? Branch, Moraes and probably Justin G are gone. Does not look good.

Fantastic signing. Dude is legit.

Now let's just get Gaethje in the octagon now

<{jackyeah}>

Damn I was really hoping to see him fight Jimmie Rivera, more interesting fight imo.

Raphael is very skilled, but doesn't seem as fast as he use to be. Injuries and father time seem to be catching up.

Kind of hate the fight. Marlon doesn't have an above average gas tank. I don't like that they'd give him a guy that's so hard to knock out or stop in his first fight. Pretty much one of the least likely guys to get finished. I'd rather see him fight someone he can look more impressive against.
I don't like the fight either. They should have given him a showcase and then maybe a title shot. He's an exciting prospect and obviously the UFC is paying him decent if he left WSOF where he was paid very well. Should've been someone like Caraway or Lineker.

Fantastic signing. Dude is legit.

Now let's just get Gaethje in the octagon now

<{jackyeah}>
Hell yeah. Pretty sure he's next. Let's see Gaethje vs. Michael Johnson

I like you Arkridge....but seriously fix the belts or quit making threads. It looks awful.

I like this signing and this fight. I wonder who Rivera will fight though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back