stop with the "prime vs prime" threads, makes no sense

cookdaddy

OG of OG's
@Brown
Reaction score
Tired of seeing these threads pop up all the time. "Prime so and so vs prime whoever" only leads to the fighters fans bitching and moaning about how their boy would destroy the other guy. These fights will never happen, stop with the silly fantasy matchup threads and post something original. Geez.

Good luck with that brah.

That shit's been going on for ages.

Prime Rampage vs Prime Rumble.

Who wins?

I got Page.

Boxing forums have seperate sections for that. With the way MMA copies everything from Boxing I expect to see a fantasy fights section within the next couple of years.

I'm sure youre just a pleasure to be around at parties or gatherings

Which thread will be better. This "stop with the prime vs prime thread" or the last 50 "stop with the prime vs prime threads"?

@GearSolidMetal is the master of Prime vs. Prime threads on Sherdog.

The correct answer is always Monica Bellucci btw

de12780e08474b38859d0e73f18ece50.jpg

I know, the real question should be
20101210-prime-rib-primer-prime-versus-choice.jpg

Tired of seeing these threads pop up all the time. "Prime so and so vs prime whoever" only leads to the fighters fans bitching and moaning about how their boy would destroy the other guy. These fights will never happen, stop with the silly fantasy matchup threads and post something original. Geez.
I don't get why this is happening so much either. We have a real life fantasy matchup in the making - Conner vs Mayweather. There's also the question of who CM Punk could fight next - or who wins out of GSP and Bisping. Why focus on the past.
o<{hughesimpress}>

Prime Cupcake would beat prime Mythborg!

Prime Bigfoot should have fought prime Rothwell...

@GearSolidMetal is the master of Prime vs. Prime threads on Sherdog.

The correct answer is always Monica Bellucci btw

What are you, 13? Take this shit to pictures and multimedia and stop clogging the forum with your like whoring bullshit. Fuck off.

Boxing forums have seperate sections for that. With the way MMA copies everything from Boxing I expect to see a fantasy fights section within the next couple of years.
I wanna say there used to be a fantasy MMA forum here but not sure what happened to it.

It used to be that such threads were consigned to the Wasteland by mods but they don't seem to care about forum rules like that or fighter bashing anymore

I don't get why this is happening so much either. We have a real life fantasy matchup in the making - Conner vs Mayweather. There's also the question of who CM Punk could fight next - or who wins out of GSP and Bisping. Why focus on the past.
o<{hughesimpress}>
I'm with you. Back in the day, people actually had intellectual MMA conversations about relevant and current subjects. Now it seems these forums are just overrun with trolls and kids. Guess that's what happens when a underground sport with mostly die hard fans supporting it turns into one of the biggest sports in the world supported by casuals.

Don't click on them. Don't post in them. Problem solved.

Back