PRIME BJ VS PRIME EDGAR

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
Do we all agree that Edgar wins?

Considering he beat prime BJ
or did prime BJ suddenly end after the Sanchez fight

Or was Prime BJ THE ONE beating guys who wouldn't last with many of the LWs today

We've seen it and Edgar won twice, regardless of what people might say about the first fight.

Personally, I agree Edgar won all their fights, but the fact that the first one was controversial at least holds out some hope that Penn might have been able to hold his own at some point. No way would the fight unfold like the third installment if prime Penn went to the ground.

Declines can happen fast. The B.J. that fought Edgar in the first fight was not the best B.J. we have seen in the octagon and many thought he won that fight.

I would put my money on B.J. if the fight took place any time before the first Edgar fight.

Personally had BJ winning the first but it was that close it was no robbery. BJ had peaked already and the fast slide happened from here.

Second left no doubt though, edgar's a stud.

Last edited:
images

PRIME BJ VIA REAR NAKED CHOKE

Tippy toes BJ beats every version of Edgar, the problem was the weigh tclass, they should have fought at BW

BJ won the first fight.

I also don't think It was the best performance from him. He's looked better.

What frankie showed was better conditioning after BJ slowed down In the 4th and 5th.

Pure skill wise, BJ Is better than him In every area.

I don't count the 2nd fight for much, very odd performance from penn.

Prime this, prime that, the only prime I care about is PRIME MOTHERFUCKING RIB!!!

BEEF ALL UP IN DA HOUSE, Y'ALLZ!!!!

BOOYAH!

PRME MOUTHERFUCKING RIB!!!!

Edgar already beat him as an up-and-comer/future goat. Prime one would kill BlowJob Penn

if they fought 3 times, edgar would win 3 out of 3

Probably like the first fight with BJ doing a little more damage than he did then. It could go the other way too depending on which BJ showed up. It could very well play out like the 2nd fight as well. The third fight is an anomaly as BJ was clearly out of his prime while Edgar was still in his.

Last edited:
First fight BJ won, it still boggles my mind how anyone thought edgar won that fight. We had about 30 people watching it together and there was about 5 rooting for bj, and rest were for edgar. All anyone could talk about afterwards was how bj got robbed.

Personally I think peak performance vs peak performance BJ would take it, but due to his lack of discipline, BJ had very few peak performances, and it is no ones fault but his own. If you are asking during their "prime years" if they fought, I think either could win on any given night.

Back