AAron Pico wrecking a heavy bag at 12

Hardly wrecked the bag though did he?

Striking looks crisp as fuck though.

Lot of hype around this kid.

I have a weird feeling he'll be chinny
Hope I'm wrong tho

this dude at 18 nearly made the Olympics for wrestling plus a amatuer boxing champ. this dude would destroy sage northcutt.K.O.'d josh Thomson sparring. future of mma right here. glad he didn't sign with the joke corporate machine (UFC).

this guy is absolutely gonna wreck some people

chandler better be preppin

Guess I don't know what the word "wrecked" means after all.

Bellator has better prospects than the UFC. Let's see what all the fuzz is about with Pico on June 24th.

Kids Golden Gloves champion and High School wrestling champion

Thats like a discount Henry Cejudo

Kids Golden Gloves champion and High School wrestling champion

Thats like a discount Henry Cejudo

Except cejudo won the olympics in 2008 and stopped wrestling/training until 2012 when he tried to come back but failed and then started training MMA in 2013 at age 26. Pico is 20 and has had no gaps in training between wrestling and has continually trained boxing along with wrestling.

Cejudo also is no where near as aggressive of a wrestler as Pico and prefers to wrestle in his mma fights, Pico has said he's better boxer than wrestler and prefers to keep fights standing.

did this kid ever become anything? i remember he was so hyped years ago

Lotta skills packed into his short life hes lived

See if he can live up to the hype as MMA is a whole different animal than boxing or wrestling

did this kid ever become anything? i remember he was so hyped years ago

His debut is this summer in Bellator, no opponent named yet. He was debating waiting for another olympic run in 2020, but i guess decided against it

Back