UFC 211 Official Poster

Joanna easier to spell than that last name and also fits in the right amount of space

UFC poster game is bland as hell lately they gotta hire some new talent

Why do they look like Comic Book Characters?

i have like 6months practice on adobe photoshop and i make better posters than this. wtf

Dana should be tarred and feathered

These posters can look so much better

C8HZ_cmXkAAqi-x.jpg:large

UFC got the fire part right, burn that shit.

UFC needs to hire who ever made this. Im sure they would take cheaper money than the UFC is paying who ever to make that shit up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stipe's face somehow reminds me of this:
FabricioWerdum_weirdface_display_image_display_image.jpg

At least its different, different is good

You guys were going to whine about it no matter how it was designed, so no point discussing about it really

WME bleeding cash. The Ferttitas conned WME.

They should check the IGs of @ToughPrints @ZLKV @ptrdesigns.... and do it right.

It's a nice idea that was rushed, clearly.

Stipe and Bisping could pass as brothers. If Bisping used Stipe's passport, I don't think a developing country immigration officer will be able to tell the difference.

Only Joanna is looking decent on this poster.. JDS was shot too dark, and in a position you normally see amateur kickbox leagues promote their cards. Stipe looks like he had enough lame instructions from the photographer and they just forgot to put Jessica's face on there?! WTF Wme! This is one of the worst posters there have ever been. If it only had more birds though...

A poster of any event shouldn't be that size, it should be more long than width

Last edited:
Back