Are you intrigued with Wanderlei vs Sonnen

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Bellator seems to be going with the old man tour with Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva headlining Bellator main event in MSG, does this fight intrigue you?

Yes, especially if it doesn't fall under the pervue of those shitbags at the USADA

I'd love to see it, however I won't be paying $50.

Between Chael not giving a fuck and Wand's brain damage, it'll be more sad than anything.

"I can't let you get that close to me!" one of the best moments in TUF history. Yes I want to see them settle the score even if they are shells of their prime selves.

wanderlei-sonnen-brawl-tuf.gif

wanderlei-sonnen-brawl-tuf.gif

After seeing this on TUF back in the day, I pretty much figured this is how the fight would go.

I still want to see it though. Fedor is on that card as well.

Yes, but i hope Chael comes in shape.

If they can regain even some of the form they had when they both left the uFC il be interested. But Im completely pessimistic.

Wanderlei is my all time favorite. Even if he is twelve years past his prime I will still get hyped and enjoy it.

At one time it was an extremely interesting match up. Now not so much.

As interested as I would be in watching a bar fight across the street. It's a curiosity but ultimately who cares. Two geriatric guys fighting 5 years after it would have meant something. For Wand 5 years is probably being kind.

I'm not asking this to be a pain, I really want to know - is Bellator now white listed into the heavies?

Does anyone else think their beef is 100% staged?

Back