Paige VanZant to compete on Food Network show 'Chopped'

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
VanZant joins retired figure skater Dorothy Hamill, NFL linebacker LaMarr Woodley, and fencer Mariel Zagunis in a five-part, 16-celebrity tournament. The winner of the athlete-themed episode moves on to the grand finale where the winner receives $50,000 toward the charity of their choice. There’s no word yet on which charity VanZant is repping.

The athlete-themed episode airs April 4 at 10 p.m. ET (9 p.m. CT) on the Food Network.

Would like to see her work with sausages and bananas. :)

I guess I'm in minority, but I really enjoyed her fight style in performances like against Curran or Chambers... Non-stop aggression, grappling assault. She has guts too, per Namajunas fight.

paige_vanzant_ufc_highlights.gif

So saddened that she's obviously going for C-level TV stardom over MMA, but it's to be expected.

Maybe will Chop her hair at least.

So it's for charity and you expect her to go through with it?

It's smart that she is going after those other revenue streams while she has got the chance. She may not be a top notch fighter, but at least she is able to use her status for financial gain.

There is already a thread on this topic.

How do you know, you're not even a fan of Paige

I have a satellite that alerts me whenever a Paige post is made any where. As a back-up, I have drones that spy on all Sherdoggers. :p

Can some shitty daytime TV show please give her a job so we don't have to hear about this part time fighter anymore? Thanks.

Hopefully someone chops her hair off

Cooking really doesn't seem like a skill she would bring to the table.

She'll fire herself
She don't do charity

Back