U gotta hespect Conor's mouth.

Do you think Shogun would ever talk like him? As a Shogun fan, you should be embarrassed to make such a post.

What about when he said he would beat Nate in their first fight?

Hes never wrong.
9eZee.gif

Conor McGregor is right even when he's wrong. He said that he would slap Nate in the face, turn him into a panic wrestler, mount him and strangle him. Technically, he only got the person wrong.

Deal with it, haters. Mystic Mac predicts deez tings.

Hes never wrong.
He was wrong about the Diaz outcome twice, was going to finish Siver and Mendes in the first but didn't. Was saying Alvarez wouldn't continue their fight after the first round.

Do you think Shogun would ever talk like him? As a Shogun fan, you should be embarrassed to make such a post.
Mauricio and Conor are the 2 opposite sides of the same coin... 2 of the best ever KO artists to grace the sport! One is quiet the other talks a lot, but they are both respectful mixed martial artists!

TS trying to get some movement for this place

It looks dead when there are no Conor threads around

Good boy. Should be getting some money for such work

Respect his mouth? If you say so TS: Didn't know Conor was that kind of guy.

5e46a9bd8d37d36a6993083fe8c70d3da2d11bddd94b7f60a1a5783f3b7271cd.jpg

"I will crush his hips and pass his guard, and look to mount him and choke him" - Conor McGregor, speaking before the first fight with Nate Diaz.

Mauricio and Conor are the 2 opposite sides of the same coin... 2 of the best ever KO artists to grace the sport! One is quiet the other talks a lot, but they are both respectful mixed martial artists!

In what world is Conor respectful?

The world they allow to thrown bottles on another people.

The reason I like Shogun is because he is a killer who always showed the upmost respect for his opponents. Conor is nothing like him, his mentality is in a different place from Shogun. I can't believe you would even post this thread.

Back