GSP by decision?

The Move

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Looking at GSPs record, his style evolved into 5 round ground n pounds. In his later career he didn't have epic fights like his revenge fights against Serra and Hughes. (Although, watching him punch Koscheck in the face for 5 rounds was highly entertaining).

I wonder what kind of fighter he'll come back as. Will he go for the finish, or play it safe and grind it out for 5 rounds?

He could come back better than ever after a break or he could come back past his prime -- the odds are 50-45

No matter how he comes back, he'll be better than Bisping...

Looking at GSPs record, his style evolved into 5 round ground n pounds. In his later career he didn't have epic fights like his revenge fights against Serra and Hughes. (Although, watching him punch Koscheck in the face for 5 rounds was highly entertaining).

I wonder what kind of fighter he'll come back as. Will he go for the finish, or play it safe and grind it out for 5 rounds?

Not king of ground and pound. Queen of lay and pray. He has a solid jab. His wrestling will be rusty, slow. He has no bjj game. His boxing is average and will be slow. This guy only dominated against other 1 dimensional fighters because of size and steroids. And if you think that GSP never juiced, when literally EVERYONE else did, you are batshit in denial. Not a baseless claim, just an intelligent fan who is keen observer. Sherdog/UFC will try and cover that fact up to the death though. I mean, LOL, the guy 'retired' after 'winning' against Hendricks, coincidentally, right before Usada showed up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This will be only time I root for Bisping.

Not king of ground and pound. Queen of lay and pray. He has a solid jab. His wrestling will be rusty, slow. He has no bjj game. His boxing is average and will be slow. This guy only dominated against other 1 dimensional fighters because of size and steroids. And if you think that GSP never juiced, when literally EVERYONE else did, you are batshit in denial. Not a baseless claim, just an intelligent fan who is keen observer. Sherdog/UFC will try and cover that fact up to the death though. I mean, LOL, the guy 'retired' after 'winning' against Hendricks, coincidentally, right before Usada showed up. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This will be only time I root for Bisping.
You are so ignorant and I can tell thick headed so I won't even bother explaining to you how wrong you are.

GSP best shot vs Bisping is a 5 round decision. I think returning is a mistake but he's definitely chasing glory here

GSP by decision is the most likely outcome IMO.

Followed by GSP by sub.

GSP does not fight to his opponents strength and that means in Bisping's case he's not standing up for extended periods of time with him. Eventually he'll shoot on Bisping or back him up to the fence and attempt the TD.

Is Bisping's TDD > GSP's TDs is the question. I don't think so.

Will be interesting to see, often guys fight safer when they have the belt than they did on their way up. There's so much to lose.
But i would love to see the return of "rush".

The power of decisions is stronger in Bisping,

50 - 45 Bisping.

Bisping has decent TDD.

Bisping doesnt throw haymakers, thus not overextending himself to be taken down.

GSP won't be able to bring it to the ground.

Bisping wins via UD.

What do you think?
animal-photobomb-9.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back