if jds gets the title back where does he rank on all time hw list?

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Where would you rank jds' storied career if he successfully defeats STipe again and gets the strap back? Hes already ahead of CAin on my list but would that be enough to leap frog him over Nog with a title defense or two if that were to happen?

I'd rank him around #4 or #5 all time if he gets it back

xXIBOcA.gif

Right now i have him at 4th spot......he will probably stay at 4th......maybe he will go to 3rd.....depends........

Fedor
Werdum
Big Nog
JDS

I'd have him surpassing Nog if he wins the title then defends it against Reem/Cain/Werdum

Number 2.

Only Fedor is above.

He would have beaten everyone he has ever fought bar Overeem and in much more convincing fashion than Nog. With way less losses than Nog or Werdum. 100% number 2 HW of all time.

Same, he isnt getting the belt from the guy that took it from him, and isnt exactly on a win streak either, 3-3 on last 6 fights.

Number 2.

Only Fedor is above.

He would have beaten everyone he has ever fought bar Overeem and in much more convincing fashion than Nog. With way less losses than Nog or Werdum. 100% number 2 HW of all time.

He has already beaten everyone he ever fought bar Overeem

Right now I'd say it's

1. Fedor
2. Cain
3. JDS

If he wins the title back especially in a dominant fashion he'd be 2nd.

Where would you rank jds' storied career if he successfully defeats STipe again and gets the strap back? Hes already ahead of CAin on my list but would that be enough to leap frog him over Nog with a title defense or two if that were to happen?

Stays in exactly the same position.

Which is 5th.

Number 2.

Only Fedor is above.

Yeah, he would've beaten everyone he has ever fought technically. But nothing was convicing about the two times he got demolished by Cain.

To say he has beaten everyone he has fought is to imply that he avenged his loss to Cain, when in fact it is the other way around.

Yes, technically he beat a long lay off Cain. But to act like he got the better of Cain in any fashion after the last two contests is ignorance.

JDS winning the title might be Overeem's back door to another title shot.

Back