cabbage (a thread you did not expect)

the can

fat guy belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ever wonder about cabbage? well, he lives in hilo hawaii and is working in a local tattoo shop doing body piercing. a lovely young lady that i know very well works out of the same shop as cabbage. (no i will not post pics of the young lady) not sure i can put the name of the shop cabbage works with, but i have heard he gets many complaints about the quality of his work. (not suprising that someone who has been hit so many times is not a steady hand) and that his work is much more expensive than other, more experienced body modification artists in hilo. i have been meaning to post this thread for a few weeks, i am rarely on sherdog anymore. so go ahead and flame me.... what else is there to do on sherdog?

2zi0ap2.jpg

Locals just trying to get that Cabbage Money

Can Penn join him?

They can open "Fat Fighta Body Shop" or something, and perhaps BJ's name will carry it.

What do you expect? His head is full of cement and stuff.

He was a good HW Prospect in his prime. He was too fat for LHW but not big enough to compete with true 265 HW's. Hope he ends up doing well in life.

Im expecting all kinds of weird shit on Sherdog so don't flatter yourself buddy.

Cabbage had a hard head though. Im happy he's not braindead or anything

He won the three legged race at his last family reunion.

Dude's an athlete.

At least he gave up the burglary

If he got together with Mark Coleman you'd have cole slaw.

I really enjoyed Cabbage back in the day. But my boy Deutsch starched him on the island before Cabbage went into the UFC as the "can't be knocked out" badass.

At one time, that guy had a crazy chin. The beating Tim Sylvia put on him would have killed most men.

I really enjoyed Cabbage back in the day. But my boy Deutsch starched him on the island before Cabbage went into the UFC as the "can't be knocked out" badass.

I love Cabbage and seriously started to get worried for his well-being towards the end of his run.
I've never seen this video, so props for the post and............daaaaayyum he ate that right hand.

Just watched the fight. Literally the two dumbest commentators I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.
Tito is an absolute dummy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back