Why is there no love for Faber on this site?

MMAislife69

natural heavyweight
@Orange
Reaction score
Everytime I see Urijah Fabers name mentioned on this site all the replies are something juvenile like butt chin or manlet and nobody respects how tough this guy is or how successful he was. He ruled the lighter weights for a long time and is still up there in BW if he continues to fight. Why do people focus on his chin and height instead of his success and fighting style?

Oh are you talking about the guy with buttchin?

Faber is fucking awesome. Great fighter, great career. A pioneer in the manlet divisions. Very fan-friendly guy too. Neat guy.

im #2 behind Rosie, i love the guy. Hes a fucking legend in my book.

There is no love for anyone here

This is a place for lonely virgins to vent their anger in the form of fighter bashing

Most people have only seen his UFC days so all they've seen is him constantly getting pushes and not being able to win the big fights. He was pretty popular when he came over from WEC.
His personality also grates on some people plus there have been all the Team Alpha Male dramas.

Sherdog has a superiority complex that I see nowhere else online.

They have to belittle smaller guys like Faber and pretend like 205ers are the normal size for society because they 205 lbs of fat.

Because people here hate everyone. If there's nothing to hate a fighter for people will find a way.

Fabre is the man. The WEC days were epic. Aldo, Cruz, Mike Brown, Condit, Pettis, Cerrone, etc. Some classic fights

Because of Conor fanbois.

Because people here hate everyone. If there's nothing to hate a fighter for people will find a way.

Fabre is the man. The WEC days were epic. Aldo, Cruz, Mike Brown, Condit, Pettis, Cerrone, etc. Some classic fights
I really wish he beat Aldo. Aldo really was a monster then.

I am a fan of Faber, but not a fan of all the drama he's surrounded in between TJ and CG.

Average sherdogger reading through UFC roster:

giphy.gif

Everytime I see Urijah Fabers name mentioned on this site all the replies are something juvenile like butt chin or manlet and nobody respects how tough this guy is or how successful he was. He ruled the lighter weights for a long time and is still up there in BW if he continues to fight. Why do people focus on his chin and height instead of his success and fighting style?

Like Hendo and Sonnen, both were gifted title shots that were unwarranted despite botching everyone of them. I like Faber much better then either of the two especially due to their use of gear.

Sherdog has a superiority complex that I see nowhere else online.

They have to belittle smaller guys like Faber and pretend like 205ers are the normal size for society because they 205 lbs of fat.

+ 1

also very delusional about fighters.

Decade of no title shot for bisping, cry about defenses lol

Hendo and sonnen gifted 6 title shots combined. No UFC belts by either. Count 1 shot on short notice.

Reigning MW champ by 1st rd KO

WAR COUNT

Personally I both love him as a fighter as well as love him as the butt(chin) of a joke

I especially like the picture of his chin as camel toe

Back