Everybody gonna ignore da fact dat Jones and his Brother failed steroid test around same time?

200.webp

Jonny only tested positive for two things... I can't pronounce them, but I know they were not steroids.

its something users take to recover from steroid use i think

Did he test positive for steroids, yes or no? That's the bottom line...You cannot say cause one drug is in his system, that means there are others...doesn't work that way.

It was tainted supplements! Romero showed him the way!

No they aren't. He wouldn't do something like that
it was probably a tainted pot roast at a family dinner.
<{boneytears}>

Couldn't be pot roast. Jon doesn't take pot in any form even roast form. In fact he used to snitch on the kids for pot.

Never ever tested positive for 'steroids' in 18 UFC fights.

First DC fight he had TE ratios of a 12 year old girl (HIGHLY Suspect), then tests positive for TWO banned substances for the second fight. Couple this with the hiding under the cage from USADA, and Bones is a notorious cheating dirt-bag. lol

It'd be a weird coincidence if his brother was an MMA fighter, but he's in the NFL which means is normal.

Jonny only tested positive for two things... I can't pronounce them, but I know they were not steroids.

Yup, poor dude's ovaries just needed some stimulation after hardships of training, and he gets all the shit for it.

Back