Could CM Punk beat James Toney?

NinjaChristianWarrior

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As I sit & ponder what's next for CM Punk.. I thought to myself "Are there any fighters on the UFC's roster that Punk would stand a chance against?" No.. There's not. Then I thought, "Who else received an unearned opportunity to fight for the UFC?" James "Lights Out" Toney. (Looking past the fact that Toney couldn't make weight for any division other than heavyweight) Does anyone believe Punk could somehow pull out a win here? Toney would undoubtedly have an enormous advantage in the stand up against Punk, but maybe Punk could use his subpar grappling to earn the victory.

tenor.gif

This punch only missed because Gall happened to shoot a takedown at the same time. Toney would be knocked out stiff.

The James Toney that found Randy (who was way past his boxing prime, but at least that was many years ago) would murder CM Punk

Punk's reflexes are just too slow.. the fight wouldn't make it to the ground since, just like Ray Mercer vs Big Tim -- Punk's head would be in the 19th row before he thought to shoot.

Toney would literally murder CM Punk and then fuck his wife

CM Punk would lose to the guys selling hot dogs at the concession stands

I think there are people on this board that beat CM Punk to be honest, it's a waste of time comparing him to professional fighters.

Toney would be shooting desperate Bader-style doubles from halfway across the cage within the first 30 seconds.

Toney would literally murder CM Punk and then fuck his wife
I'm no expert on the subject but that might be racist. Either way I'd be willing to pay good money to see it, especially the wife part.

I'm no expert on the subject but that might be racist. Either way I'd be willing to pay good money to see it, especially the wife part.
Toney is one of the most explosive and well spoken athletes to ever compete in the UFC

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think you should find a new hobby.

Back