Weigh-in shenanigans!

WeirdFacts

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
What funny, weird, cringy or shenanigany weigh-in event happenings have become cherishable memories for you guys?

Did someone make the weight while drinking a bottle of beer on the scale? Did someone miss their weight by over 5 pounds? Someone do something stupid or cringy while being weighed?

One cringy moment Ill never forget is last year when Tom Lawler had drawn a bad version of McGregor's stomach tattoo on himself and thought it was a funny idea. Max cringe.

McGregors screams while looking like death walking during his 145lbs weigh-ins have also blessed us with very popular gifs and chuckleable memories.

Share your favorite memories!

Tom Lawlor is the king of weigh ins. Even Conor was impressed so stfu

Tom Lawlor is the king of weigh ins. Even Conor was impressed so stfu

Of course its fun and good for Conor, its like being worshipped as a god or something. For the rest of the people it was cringy, as was the consensus here on Sherdog after said event.

lqrcd9f.gif

That was an amazing moment and the subsequent knockout made me a lifelong fan

(sigh) I miss Sean O'Connell, if for nothing else his weigh-ins. The "paper beats rock" still makes me laugh.

(sigh) I miss Sean O'Connell, if for nothing else his weigh-ins. The "paper beats rock" still makes me laugh.

The Rock, Paper, Scissors one is so hilarious b/c I don't think Perosh has a clue what the hell Sean was doing. Then he awkwardly raises his fist at the end too... LOL

The most cringeworthy crap is the female weighins shenanigans. I think JJ and someone else spent like 45 seconds giving each other "gifts". Someone gave Carla a cookie or some crap like that. Paige vs Michelle "dance off" was cringey as hell!

The best are all of Tom Lawlor's. I liked the Seagal one and the Harold Howard.

paige vanzant and karatie hottie dancing made me really cringe

Anderson wearing a mask vs Vitor.

Gina carano weighing like three pounds over, removing her bra and making weight. Ya ok. Still love gina.

Back