Paige VanZant Gets Spot on Celebrity Edition of Food Network Show ‘Chopped’

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully she gets Chopped off the UFC next

The UFC strawweight will appear on the Food Network Show “Chopped” on April 4 at 10 p.m. ET/9 p.m. CT. There she will compete against fellow athletes Dorothy Hamill, Lamar Woodley and Mariel Zagunis for a spot on the show’s finale. According to the Food Network blog, “an exceptionally weird flavor of soda and a cheesy dish are two of the basket stumpers the competitors face in the appetizer round.” For VanZant to advance past the appetizer round, she must create a dish that will be evaluated by the show’s judges, who decide if she moves to the dinner and dessert portion of the competition or if she is eliminated.

All told, 16 “internet sensations, athletes, comedians and film and television actors” will compete in the Chopped: Star Power Tournament over the course of four episodes. The winners of each episode will advance to the Grand Finale on April 25, where they will compete for a $50,000 prize to be donated to the charity of the winner’s choice.

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Pa...twork-Show-Chopped-119343#gP0cc3cyGeJS72KQ.99

Last edited:
She makes more money for the company outside of the cage.

And this kids, is why you don't need skill or talent and you can solely rely on looking good to get by in life.

Why are you so salty about her doing this? who cares? Its for a good cause. Let her worry about her career.

I hope Paige doesn't retire. I believe that she can still be a champion. Waterson pulled a fast one. That was all. Had the fight gone a little longer, Paige would have won. If I was a betting man, I'll put money on Rose. Even though I don't like Rose at all, I think her style is too dynamite for Waterson.

Moral of the story: If you're attractive your opportunities in life are limitless.

She probably is making far better money outside of the UFC anyway.

Last edited:
And this kids, is why you don't need skill or talent and you can solely rely on looking good to get by in life.

XLUDmRN.gif

There she will compete against fellow athletes Dorothy Hamill, Lamar Woodley and Mariel Zagunis for a spot on the show’s finale.

finally a transgender tournament!!

and featuring the MMA stars formerly known as Matt Hamill, Tyron Woodley and Mariusz Zaromskis :eek:

I hope Paige doesn't retire. I believe that she can still be a champion. Waterson pulled a fast one. That was all. Had the fight gone a little longer, Paige would have won. If I was a betting man, I'll put money on Rose. Even though I don't like Rose at all, I think her style is too dynamite for Waterson.

LOL. Good one.

What will Paige be cooking on the show? We know what she likes eating: Jabs and Kicks.

1yuWK0u.jpg

cY0u6fv.jpg

Back