Banned
Reaction score
2015:

i3ggux.jpg

-L8iWxK1Hvs.jpg

Fedor.jpg

2017: pics Bellator are using to promote the fight vs Mitrione :

C40Fq5yUYAAehn4.jpg C8CC49XXkAElrRi.jpg

He used to look massive before going to America, still cemented his place as HW goat for me anyways.

The lighting isn't doing him any favors in the poster, making him look like he has tiny arms.

He looked like a giant before the Maldonado fight but then shrank in the cage wtf guys

It's called "flattering clothing."

How come nobody ever shits on Fedor for not learning English?

It's all I ever seem to hear about Jose Aldo when people are quoting their favorite Conor lines, and shitting all over his achievements.

Someone please fill me in.

he hasnt done very well fighting in the states... still would have liked to see him give ufc a try a few years ago. lil late now!!

It's all I ever seem to hear about Jose Aldo when people are quoting their favorite Conor lines, and shitting all over his achievements.

they're all too busy shitting on him over other stupid shit.

it saddens me that he's still fighting, though. there's a real chance that mitrione knocks him out, and i that's just depressing.

He seems to be very out of shape now but I hope he still wins somehow against meat head.

He has no idea whose jersey he's holding in that second pic

he looks jacked now too. Look at his arms and how wide his shoulders are, dude is fucking jacked.

they're all too busy shitting on him over other stupid shit.

it saddens me that he's still fighting, though. there's a real chance that mitrione knocks him out, and i that's just depressing.
Same here, he has no business in that cage anymore, he's not Fedor anymore.

When I saw the presser it depressed me at the size difference, story of Emelianenko's career though, always beating bigger guys, but I think those days are gone.

I'll be cheering for Fedor though, even though I like Matt.

Fucking Conor newfag nuthuggers, THIS IS WHAT THE FUCKING GOAT LOOKS LIKE.

Not a fucking 155lb Irish manlet.

Thats a terrible photo by the Bellator photographer, NO BS. I'm a casual photographer and I'm sure I could take a way better photo of the guy that's headlining their fight card (or co main eventing now)

He actually speaks quite good English. Even 7 years ago.

He's fucking Fedor though, he'll speak whatever he feels like.

That uppercut would literally shatter Conor's glass jaw and send the remains into Joe Rogans lap. Plus, Hendo is a true legend, Conor isn't.

Go troll more and turn your yellows into a ban.
Hendo beat so many guys, he hadokenened Shogun for heavens sake, his power is legendary.

Beat big nog too lol wtf

Back