Is this the most cringe worthy moment in MMA? overtaking Rothwell etc..

Chronicsonic

chocolate rain
Banned
Reaction score

the pure awkwardness of it after getting wrecked by tito barely weeks ago.

The sadness behind Chaels eyes when he does his shtick at this point is like watching a married couple on the verge of divorce experiment with roleplay.

"is this the most cringe worthy moment in MMA?"
hackneyjoeson.gif

Thats pretty bad...its actually borderline pathetic to be honest.

Nah. Should be a great fun fight. All MMA fans in general or terribly insecure about any fighter that loses. That's why they love GSP because he eventually all his losses even though he was boring as fuck for like six years.

Anyway if you fight enough great people you should lose sometimes. Yeah he has a bunch of losses but that's what happens when you actually fight tough guys.

I like both dudes in this fight so this is one of the few fights I'm looking forward to amidst our current MMA drought of literally no big fights with a set date

Ken Shamrock trash talking Tito comes to mind.

The sadness behind Chaels eyes when he does his shtick at this point is like watching a married couple on the verge of divorce experiment with roleplay.
Well, if Chael considers himself married to the sport, then that's pretty much exactly what this is lol.

I lol'ed. I like Chael a lot, I love t when he is the honest real Chael, but these promos are just pathetic, cringeworthy and sad

This is just pure gold.

Seriously though, remember that post fight interview Bendo did after he "beat" Pitbull in Bellator? Holy fuck was that cringe. He recited some poem or something. Literally silence from the crowd after he was done

<{clintugh}>

Well, if Chael considers himself married to the sport, then that's pretty much exactly what this is lol.

Yeah... though if we were going to make it that direct a comparison then it's more like watching a married couple on the verge of divorce cycle through missionary, doggy, and cowgirl like they've been doing since prom night thirteen years ago. I guess go with whichever sad sex metaphor floats your boat.

Rothwell's evil laugh wasn't cringey. It was awesome and fun moment.
I find Cat Zingano's post fight interview alot more cringey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back