John Kavanagh thinks the Aldo fight wasn't a proper fight

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/3/8...vors-rematch-with-jose-aldo-lets-see-a-proper

"Me personally, maybe the Aldo rematch, I'd like to see that again," he said. "I just think the first one was great for us, but it was a little bit unfulfilling...a little bit. I think Aldo has a fantastic set of skills, he was a great champion and I didn't think that quite closed the chapter on that. So, [let's] see a proper fight.

i agree, aldo shouldnt have turned the rematch down. he robbed the fans of yet another fight

Respect to Kavanagh.

We all want to see the rematch. Sometimes great fighters just get caught. Is normal. Doubt it ever happens though.

He's right...

As said above, full respect to Kavanagh.. as a fan, I want to see that fight.

Look, full credit to Conor, he did something that no one in the UFC has been able to do, starch Aldo in seconds. But I don't believe that is a real reflection of what these two fighters can do in the ring. I want to see these two dance again, because I think we will have an opportunity to see something really special, and as a fan, that is what is important... regardless who wins...

Johnmund Tarvanagh is probably planning the rematch at WW against 300 lbs UberAldo.

i agree, aldo shouldnt have turned the rematch down. he robbed the fans of yet another fight

Name a single fight in the history of MMA where a champion was refused a immediate rematch, but then was only offered a fight on a short notice.

GTFO

giphy.gif

Conor likely knows this also. But he took the win and kept going. He prolly thought Jose would be his Nate.

Name a single fight in the history of MMA where a champion was refused a immediate rematch, but then was only offered a fight on a short notice.

GTFO
Not only, but wasnt cleared yet to train with contact.

It it wasnt for the belt.

I do want to see McGregor-Aldo 2.

Fuck I'd pay for it again. For that single match alone.

Does Aldo beat him and legitimize his crown and regain his dignity?

Or does McGregor down him once again and prove he really is the Greatest of all Featherweights?

GTFO
ANYTIME ANYWHERE EVEN ON THE STREETS IM TRAINING IN CASE RDA PULLS OUT

oh u want to fight now? no i cant sorry

He's right...

Look, full credit to Conor, he did something that no one in the UFC has been able to do, starch Aldo in seconds. But I don't believe that is a real reflection of what these two fighters can do in the ring. I want to see these two dance again, because I think we will have an opportunity to see something really special, and as a fan, that is what is important... regardless who wins...
Jeez when the fuck did Aldo have so many sympathizers? He got murked in 13 seconds, and was nervous as hell before the fight even started.

A little off topic but...is it just me or does kavanagh talk and movie his move his mouth like gerard butler

Conor also had an opportunity to save UFC208 which Aldo was already mentally set for, but he went on maternity leave.

Aldo was willing to do it at 155. So, they both robbed the fans.

He's right...

There's no guarantee that you ever get to see an exchange of skills.

Conor also had an opportunity to save UFC208 which Aldo was already mentally set for, but he went on maternity leave.

Aldo was willing to do it at 155. So, they both robbed the fans.

He had also just fought a month and a half prior. Also, lol @ "was mentally prepared for." The fight was never even offered.

Back