You don't even know who Conor is.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So why are these guys pulling up old boards and asking this? I see them doing it but I don't see the point.

he is the white diaz brother.

It is time to purge the heavies. From this day forward everybody is reported.

giphy.gif

I'm starting a petition to officially rename this forum The Heavyweights, and shifting the focus to BBWs and "would you or wouldn't you" discussions. Would make hings less ghey. We may even have some celebrity posters come out.

"Rumble Johnson in the house tonight. You know he respects hands of Peaches Larue!"
(no bags of dog food allowed, though. That's a bannable offense)

Last edited:
I haven't understood a single post in this thread

I know he's a perennial ducker whose never defended a belt in his life.

What the fuck is this thread

I'm starting a petition to officially rename this forum The Heavyweights, and shifting the focus to BBWs and "would you or wouldn't you" discussions. Would make hings less ghey. We may even have some celebrity posters come out.

Those kinds of threads would be more closely related to MMA than the current bullshit

I said an actual belt.

Ofc he can buy replicas

& make dorky poses

{<jordan}
It's Woodley's welterweight belt actually, ya know, the one Conor held up after the Alvarez fight

JPHUHlG.gif

T-Wood and Platinum have been friends for awhile

So why are these guys pulling up old boards and asking this? I see them doing it but I don't see the point.

What guys? Pulling up boards? What does that even mean? What is this thread about?

Are you retarded?

Back