DANA VS CONOR

leatherneck

https://www.facebook.com/marriottleatherneck/
@Black
Reaction score
there are people on this site who love Conor.

he gave them a half dozen fights and storylines they loved.

so he is their boy-

he can do no wrong, and they want him to make his dough.

Dana gave me hundreds, maybe thousands, of fights and storylines i loved.

So in my mind,

he can do no wrong, and I hope he breaks the bank.

No doubt as a Conor fan I love the storyline and wide spread popularity he has brought to the UFC but Dana has done so much more, more than any fighter. Yes people hate on Dana call him a crook etc. but the fact of the matter is him and the Fertitta brothers are genius business man and have taken the UFC to amazing heights, and made incredible fights for the fans to watch. Every flaw boxing had and still has the UFC capitalized on and has given us incredible fights through the years.

taking fights on short notice, fighting at higher weight classes, never pulling out due to injury or missing weight, hard to hate on the guy (except when he's fighting a diaz).

p.s. - defending a title is highly overrated and has been done a hundred times.

punch.gif

there are people on this site who love Conor.

he gave them a half dozen fights and storylines they loved.

so he is their boy-

he can do no wrong, and they want him to make his dough.

Dana gave me hundreds, maybe thousands, of fights and storylines i loved.

So in my mind,

he can do no wrong, and I hope he breaks the bank.
Dana never gave u a single fight ever
The fighters and the ferittas did..dana if anything has been a shit sandwich weve had to swallow down before we can enjoy some yummy mma main course

uholy moses, i liked a post from a Conor-USERNAME.

fuckin yikes.

No doubt as a Conor fan I love the storyline and wide spread popularity he has brought to the UFC but Dana has done so much more, more than any fighter. Yes people hate on Dana call him a crook etc. but the fact of the matter is him and the Fertitta brothers are genius business man and have taken the UFC to amazing heights, and made incredible fights for the fans to watch. Every flaw boxing had and still has the UFC capitalized on and has given us incredible fights through the years.

rassler's schtick IS old, but hard to argue with:

taking fights on short notice, fighting at higher weight classes, never pulling out due to injury or missing weight, hard to hate on the guy (except when he's fighting a diaz).

p.s. - defending a title is highly overrated and has been done a hundred times.

Dana never gave u a single fight ever
The fighters and the ferittas did..dana if anything has been a shit sandwich weve had to swallow down before we can enjoy some yummy mma main course

sacrilegous,

evil, terrible, shit.

die in a fire (isnt that what kids say?)

Back